Jobs in a Real Estate Firm via MasterMindsHRSG
Posted on: 24 June, 2016
Deadline: 8 July, 2016
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Masterminds HRSG Nigeria
MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting - Our client, a Real Estate company, is recruiting to fill the position of:
- The role accomplishes business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, implementing sales plans and managing staff.
- The Business Development Executive takes steps to measure, enhance, and enrich the position and image of the company through various goals and objectives.
- He/She is to manage the day to day marketing activities and long term marketing strategy of the organization.
- Accomplish marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs;
- Develop field sales action plans.
- Improve product marketability and profitability by researching,
- Identify, and capitalize on market opportunities.
Qualification and Experience
- HND/ Bachelor's Degree in relevant field providing a strong foundation for successful performance of the duties in the job description.
- Knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts especially in the real estate market is highly desirable.
- Age between 24 and 28 years.
- At least, one year experience in similar field.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Marketing Concepts, People Management, Sales Planning, Product Development, and Creative Services.
- Skilled in written communication to understand written information (including facts, assertions and arguments), draw inferences, form hypotheses and develop logical arguments, and to express such information in writing so that others will understand and, at times, be convinced or persuaded.
- Skilled in oral communication to understand verbal information and to express such information verbally so that others will understand and, at times, be convinced or persuaded and skill in making formal presentations to groups with diverse backgrounds and perspectives.
- Interpersonal skills to interact effectively with business contacts in a professional, customer service-oriented manner.
- Skilled in using a computer and modern office productivity software for; communicating, planning, scheduling, preparing spreadsheets and analyzing data, word processing, presentations, etc.
Attractive package with commission on each sale as well as other benefits attached to the position
go to method of application »
- Reconciliation and understanding of all balance sheet accounts and produce monthly financial statements and supplementary reporting as required
- Utilize budgets and other tools to analyze variances and reconcile payments applied against major contract values
- Ensure all legislated taxes and assessments are reconciled and remitted
- Monitor cash positions and anticipate future cash deficiencies
- Monthly bank reconciliations including follow up and correction of outstanding items
- Monitor and review monthly receivables for accuracy, adjustments, and/or corrections
- Ensure all tenant administration duties are processed per documentation as required
- Supply tenant analysis and statements of account as required
- Complete year end operating cost adjustments and tenant billings for assigned properties
- Responsible for completing accounting portion of assigned property budgets, annual business plan within assigned deadlines
- Follow up on status of budgets throughout the draft, revised, and final stages to ensure completion within the assigned deadlines
- Ensure new rental notices are sent to tenant for coming years operating budget prior to commencement of the operating year
- Assist in the preparation of supporting working papers and documentations for year-end audit process and tax filing process
- Annual property tax invoicing for tenants that do not pay monthly
- New properties set up, analysis, and follow up of outstanding issues as required
- Full understanding of all property specific processes and upkeep of pertinent information relating to specific properties
- Input / feedback for improving procedures and initiating quality and efficiency enhancements
- Efficient and effective communication, in a professional manner, with all employees
- Minimum of 2 years experience in similar field.
- B.Sc in Accounting.
- Must know how to use basic accounting packages i.e Peachtree and Quickbooks.
- Must be a christian.
- Must fall between the age bracket of 24 and 28 years.
- Member of an Accounting Professional Body ICAN ACCA or CPA is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should email their CVs to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Masterminds HRSG NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Male and Female Accountants at Grace Business School
- IT Executives at Lekki Gardens Estate Limited
- Latest Jobs at Adron Properties and Homes Limited
- Jobs at ToLet.com.ng
- Latest Job Openings at Alexander Nelson
- Job Openings at 360 Degree Habitat Limited
- Purchasing Manager at a Real Estate Firm
- Experienced Manager at Fibre