Profiliant Development Resources Limited is the leading B2B sales & marketing consultancy serving blue-chip clients across the Middle East & Africa.
Profiliant is an acclaimed Workplace Performance Improvement (WPI) organization focusing on solutions that improve Leadership & Team performance in areas like Strategy, Individual/Team Productivity, Sales, Business Development and Customer Service.
- We are seeking a high-performing Regional Sales Manager based in the South-South region that brings significant motivation, strong leadership qualities to work with an aggressive entrepreneurial team.
- The ideal candidate will visit key accounts in their assigned territory and work with local distributors and their sales reps to achieve sales objectives.
- The position requires a self - motivated, organized, energetic and outgoing person with a strong background in sales in the FMCG industry.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain an organized list of key accounts in the territory
- Sell our brand to retailers in coordination with local distributors, and brokers
- Manage broker field rep execution
- Be wired to local key account buyers with the responsibility of setting programming and managing revenue
- Call on key accounts on an ongoing basis to review in-store priorities
- Enhance and grow the current account universe by opening new accounts focusing on targeted growth sectors.
- Enhance the business by gaining new points of distribution in current accounts
- Educate account managers on proper and effective merchandising:
- Proper shelf management positions
- Rack, equipment, and POS placements
- Participate in special events, trade shows and other marketing activities on behalf of the brand
- Work with the marketing team to ensure in-store demos are processed and completed to maximize gain
- Occasional travel to other sales territories to provide similar support as necessary
- Proven success in sales call strategies
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Effectively manage the sales rep team
- Creative presentation/public speaking and premium selling skills
- Innovative and creativity in approaching accounts and expanding business
- Ability to formulate account strategies and execute against them
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Professional demeanor in working with coworkers, distributors, brokers, retail reps and consumers
- Beverage sales experience on premise, convenience and off premise preferred.
go to method of application »
Do you have a passion for Wines and Spirits?
- Do you have that killer instinct for selling?
- Do you seek an opportunity to work in a truly global organisation and have the best time of your life while at it?
- Are you urban, hip and outgoing? Then, this opportunity is for you!
We have an excellent opportunity for the right Salesman with the following qualifications:
- 3-5 years experience in the FMCG industry.
- Skilled relationship builder
- Effective self-management skills
- Great team player with a positive mental attitude.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their detailed Resume/CVs to email@example.com
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.