Job at Inverness Wealth Management Limited
Posted on: 20 June, 2016
Deadline: 1 July, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Inverness Wealth Management Limite
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Inverness Wealth Management is a full asset management firm operating within Nigeria and offering bespoke advisory services and products to high net-worth individuals, middle market businesses, Public Sector Institutions, Corporate Institutions, and Foundations/Endowments.
- The Company Accountant is responsible for the overall financial management and day to day bookkeeping of the company.
- He/she will also be in charge of all aspects of daily accounting of the company’s portfolio of investments.
- This role may cover a range of duties including collation, checking and analysis of financial information. Responsibilities typically include:
- preparation of management accounts;
- Preparing timely and accurate Net Assets Values, yields, distributions, and other fund accounting output for subsequent review.
- Reconciling various accounts, or reviewing reconciliations prepared by others, and promptly researching and correcting any variances.
- Recording receipts and payments;
- Preparing and checking ledger balances and other monthly and yearly accounts;
- Researching, as assigned, certain securities in fund portfolios for the purpose of ensuring proper accounting treatment (such as the nature of distributions, original issue discounts, and international valuations) and compliance with SEC, tax, and prospectus restrictions and limitations.
- Completing and submitting tax returns.
- Ensuring appropriate recording of business revenues and maintaining a properly organized chart of accounts with computerised accounting systems (e.g. QuickBooks).
- Preparation of SEC reports, FRC reports and other reports required by regulators
- Generating reports on company liquidity positions
- Any other activities related to the financial management of the company.
Criteria for Application
- University Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Not less than 3 years’ experience in the account management of portfolio investments.
- A chartered accountant will be preferred.(ACA, ACCA).
- Good analytical skills.
- Knowledge of accounting software (e.g QuickBooks) as well as proficient skills in Excel and Word.
- Applicant should be based in Abuja.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All documents should be in pdf format.
- shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Inverness Wealth Management LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Medical Receptionist at Imisi Partners
- Latest Vacancies at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Internal Control Officers at Personal Trust Microfinance Bank
- Culture and Employee Engagement Officer at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Zonal Manager at Wema Bank Plc
- Compl AML KYC Analyst 2 at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Treasurers at United Bank for Africa Plc
- Property Manager at a Fast-Growing Company