Personal Assistant at Vanden Agro-Allied Group
Posted on: 17 June, 2016
Deadline: 15 July, 2016
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Vanden Agro-Allied Group
Vanden Agro-Allied Group, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position of Personal Assistant.
- A personal assistant (PA), works closely with senior managerial or directorial staff to provide administrative support.
- Answering telephone calls.
- Maintaining diaries.
- Arranging appointments.
- Taking messages.
- Typing/word processing.
- Organizing meetings.
- Using a variety of software packages.
- Booking transport and accommodation.
- Managing databases.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Preparing letters, presentations and report.
- A degree in English, Business, IT, Information Science, Administration and Management with Minimum of two years experience.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask
- Organisational skills
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Secretarial skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Vanden Agro-Allied GroupSimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at the Candel Company Limited
- Job Openings at Saro Lifecare
- Farm Managers at Willers Solutions
- Job Openings at Saroafrica International Limited
- Job Openings at a Leading Agro-Allied Company - Elbeo Limited
- Sales Representatives at Syngenta Nigeria
- Job Opportunities at The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Job Opportunities at The Candel Company Limited