If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The Nigerian Society for Information, Arts and Culture (NSIAC) a resource centre, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to be appointed to the position of:
- As the librarian of the Nigerian Society for Information, Arts and Culture, the Librarian is responsible:
- To the Director
- For the acquisition, cataloguing and organization of the library resources
- For Readers services
- For promoting membership drive
- For carrying out other responsibilities contained in NSIAC’s constitution and as given by the Director
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Applicants are required to possess a University Degree and a Masters in Library Science from recognized institution of learning.
- Knowledge and experience of Information Communication and Technology (ICT).
- Additional qualifications would be added advantage
- Post qualification experience
- Good communication skills.
- Good IT and typing skills
- Be able to initiate and execute programmes
- Be a fund raiser
- Be able to work outside official hours
- Effective time management and thorough job execution with minimum supervision.
Method of Application
Applicants are required to send their CVs, which should contain the names of three (3) referees, the CV may be organized as follows:
- Full names and surnames in capitals,
- Date of birth,
- Town and state of origin,
- Current postal address,
- Email address,
- GSM telephone number,
- Permanent home address,
- Marital status,
- Names and ages of children,
- Institutions attended with dates,
- Academic qualifications,
- Working experience, present employment, status, salary and employer,
- Co curricular activities.
All applications should be addressed to:
Nigerian Society for Information,
Arts and Culture, Leventis Building,
54, Magazine Road,
Jericho - Ibadan,