Job Opportunity at Candel Company
Posted on: 13 June, 2016
Deadline: 15 July, 2016
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Candel Company
The Candel Company Limited is Nigeria's leading crop yield advancement and protection company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, mentality, drive and experience.
- Setting up and preparing machinery for the production run
- Measuring, weighing, mixing and loading raw materials into the machines
- Checking meter and instrument readings, and making adjustments where necessary
- Taking product samples and recording the test data for quality purposes
- Packing and loading finished items into barrels, tanks or other containers ready for shipment
- Closing down and cleaning the plant and machinery, and carrying out minor maintenance work
- Reporting problems with the production process or equipment to shift managers and maintenance engineers.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in packaging and processing or manufacturing environment
- National Diploma (ND) or other relevant Diploma in Engineering.
- Minimum of five (5) Credit including English language and Mathematics in SSCE or its equivalent is required.
- Computer literate
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Candel CompanySimilar Jobs
- Jobs at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Head, Hospitality and Travel Services at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- General Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Job Openings at WWB Recruitment
- Graduate Customer Service Representative at Vanden Agro-Allied Group
- Job Opening at Vanden Agro-Allied Group