Job Vacancies at Nestle Nigeria Plc
Posted on: 10 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
Nestle Nigeria Plc - As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People's lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
- Our Sales control specialist’s job is to manage the distributor’s financing and operations in way that ensures adequate coverage of the company's credit exposure to the distributors.
- Succeeding in this role involves
- Providing the framework and managing:
- The transition of existing credit distributors who do not currently hold any collaterals into procuring bank guarantees to cover credit purchases from Nestlé.
- The alignment of the credit limits granted by Nestlé with the values of collaterals/ bank guarantees provided by the affected distributors.
- Monitoring and ensuring that all the main prescriptions and requirements of the company’s credit and sales policy are duly put into operations. You will also ensure that the right credit limits, payment terms and risk categories are maintained for each distributor.
- Managing, tracking and following-up on daily cash collection from distributors and the banks in order to ensure that the monthly collection dynamic forecast is achieved.
- Pursuing all old and long outstanding debts with the hope of recovering those debts through the assigned recovery agents and/ or Nestlé legal team.
- Establishing a framework that regularly ensures that all the required parameters (distributors B/S, P&L and cash flows) necessary to help determine the right credit limits for each distributor are put in place.
- Graduate of Finance or Business related course (minimum Second class/ Lower Credit)
- Certified- ACA, CFA
- 3 to 5 years’ relevant (sales controlling) experience in FMCG environment
- Meticulous and analytical approach to data
- Good Communicator, both orally and written
- Good interpersonal skill.
go to method of application »
Main Purpose of the Job
- Audit Team members review and assess through formal audits of Nestlé units (Head Offices, Factories, Distribution centers, Sales Offices, Shared Service Centers, 3rd party providers, etc.)
- The existence and effectiveness of internal controls
- The reliability and integrity of financial & operational controls
- The compliance of Nestle policies, instructions & guidelines as well as local laws,
- The control over and efficient use of company resources & assets.
- Conduct audits of assigned chapter in timely manner, highlighting areas (audit issues and recommendations) which assists Nestlé in improving the existence and effectiveness of internal controls reliability & integrity of financial & operational information, compliance to Nestlé policies, instructions & guidelines, as well as local laws and efficient use of company resources and assets.
- Proper stakeholder management through involvement during the audit planning stage to consider concerns on timing and audit scope, during audit progress to inform on audit results through clear and concise communication and getting commitment on action plans to address the improvement areas identified.
- Assist Team Leader Auditor to perform risk based audit planning via review different sources of information (I.e. previous audit reports, operational performance reports, KPIs, CSA results) and interviews with key stakeholders.
- Audit Chapter completion in every audit mission, keeping Audit Team Leader informed on the audit progress with short, clear, value adding and business relevant audit remarks.
- Documents audit work in an organized, accurate and concise manner, clearly supporting the conclusions reached in the audits performed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business Administration/Economics/Engineering/IT/Mathematical/Law (minimum of Second Class/Lower Credit)
- ACA or CIA
- Proficiency in English (written and oral)
- 1-2 years of operational experience (Finance, SC, Sale, marketing, or Industrial Performance)
Method of Application
To apply, click preferred job title(s)
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Driver - Pool Car at SABmiller Plc
- Account Manager, Dow Adhesives at the Dow Chemical Company
- Associate Manager - SHE at SC Johnson (SCJ)
- Transport Service Centre Manager at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Personal Assistant at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
- Food Technologist - Savoury at Givaudan Nigeria
- Production Planning Officer at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Job Vacancies at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc