New Career Opportunity at Merck
Posted on: 10 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Merck
Merck is a leading science and technology company in healthcare, life science and performance materials. Around 50,000 employees in 67 countries work to further develop technologies that improve and enhance life –from biopharmaceutical therapies to treat cancer or multiple sclerosis, cutting-edge systems for scientific research and production, to liquid crystals for smartphones and LCD televisions.
- Responsible for the delivery and orchestration of sales activity in a defined territory both directly and by coordinating distributors and internal resources such as technical specialists and sales support.
- In collaboration with Field Marketing and Sales Development, develops and implements specific Plans of Action that support strategies for accounts and markets in the region.
- Acts as a project leader, focal point and decision maker concerning all organizational and business topics related to his/her region.
- Develops and recommends a comprehensive sales plan regarding area growth, defining market share, opportunities for growth, manpower requirements, and key target accounts.
- Influences the development of relationships with customers and maintains contact and rapport with employees, customers, and prospects within assigned areas.
- Territory will expand to neighboring countries in the future.
Who you are :
- University Degree (Life Sciences or Engineering preferred)
- 7 years of experience and solid knowledge of the pharmaceutical production process and market
- Entrepreneurial Spirit, Strong financial acumen and negotiating skills; able to use a variety of negotiation tools and engage customers to multi year contract/commitment
- Fluency in English required
- Effective in project management and leadership in matrixed environments
What we offer:
Your possibilities to develop in our growing company are just as manifold as our product portfolio. We offer a modern and international working environment to unleash your innovative potential in diverse teams, and take responsibility for our employees, products, the environment and society.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Merck Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MerckSimilar Jobs
- Product Manager at Novartis International
- Physicians at Mobile Doctors 24-7 International
- Job Vacancies at AA Rescue
- Dialysis Technicians at Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing
- Job Vacancies at May & Baker Plc
- Job Openings at Union Diagnostic and Clinical Services Plc (UDCS Plc)
- Medical Jobs at Biket Medical Centre
- Male Registered Nurse at Anna's Hospital