Job Vacancy at Adron Homes & Properties Ltd
Posted on: 8 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
Adron Homes and properties is a leading Pan African Real Estate development company that provides the highest number of decent, accesisible, comfortable housing while achieving global housing standards. Our basic role at Adron Homes & Properties Limited is to secure suitable house for everyone, irrespective of social class, income level and all else. The world is a developing arena with continuous growth in population and it has become increasingly essential to devise very effective means of accommodation.
Purpose of Position
- This position plays a key role in the review and development of policies, implementation of internal controls in Adron Homes and Properties Limited.
Key Functions of the Position
- To plan, organize and carry out the internal controls function including the preparation of an audit manual, audit plan, scheduling and assigning work and estimating resource needs.
- Conduct risk assessment of departments/functional areas in accordance with timelines.
- Conduct audit testing of potential risk areas and identify reportable issues
- To conduct any reviews or tasks requested by Management
- Actively participates in the development of Internal Control policies ensuring that they are relevant to Adron Homes and Properties Limited environment.
- Develop and implement appropriate operating procedures to ensure compliance with Adron Homes and Properties Limited Policies.
- Monitor and provide advice to management to minimize risk resulting from poor internal controls.
- Identify areas of financial and administrative strengths and weaknesses and Develop best practices.
- Review the responses to internal and external audit management letter queries to ensure that recommendations are implemented; follow up on audit action plan to ensure that all action items are resolved before the next annual audit.
- Provide management with periodic reports on compliance with Adron Homes and Properties Limited Standards.
- Provide training to staffs on Internal Controls
Key Qualifications and Skills Required
- Graduate of HND/B.Sc in related field or equivalent.
- ICAN is an added advantage.
- 7 years experience in accounting, finance and auditing.
- Experience in writing internal policies and procedures and process evaluation and documentation
- A demonstrated knowledge of finance, accounting and internal controls
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills. Detail oriented and abilityto work and interpret figures and other financial information.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Ability to work interdependently within a team with little or no supervision.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit their CVs to email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Adron Homes & Properties LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Portal Realties Limited
- Operations Manager at Starohic Properties Limited
- Business Development Executives at a Real Estate Firm - Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Experienced Java Software Engineer/Developer at Tolet.com.ng
- Legal Officer at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- Head, Properties at AT&A Group Limited
- Accountants at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- Executive Assistant to the CEO at Stretchit Concepts