Job in a Landscape Horticulture Company via SD Human Resources Limited
Posted on: 3 June, 2016
Deadline: 24 June, 2016
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at SD Human Resources Limited
SD Human Resources Limited - Our client, a major Landscape Horticulture company, requires the services of:
- As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for connecting with potential corporate clients and partners.
- This is an ideal role for an individual that is looking to launch their careers and wants an opportunity to provide value and grow with the team.
- Identify new clients and respond to inbound customer requests.
- Develop clients based on the profile of existing customers in target market
- Reach out to new prospects. Find ways to creatively reach decision makers at target accounts.
- Demonstrate the value of company’s services through email and phone communication.
- Actively and aggressively follow up prospects - via phone and email
- Weed out non-qualified prospects and set meetings with qualified prospects
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity and sales targets on a month-to-month basis
- Degree in relevant discipline.
- At least 1 year experience in Business Development or Sales.
- An interest in environmental issues, gardens, plants and a healthy lifestyle.
- Strong interest in sales and prospecting.
- Extremely proactive, organized, responsible and proven ability to work well with a team.
- Achieve and consistently exceed an aggressive quarterly sales goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, small company
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs and application letter to email@example.com using the position as the subject of the mail.
Note: Role is on the Island and proximity will be put into consideration.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SD Human Resources LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Farmcrowdy
- Pasture/Herd Manager at AMO Group
- Business Analysts at Smart Partners Consulting
- Human Resource Role at Amo Group
- Postdoctoral Fellow at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Latest Jobs at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Entry-Level Generator Technicians at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited
- Farm Managers at Willers Solutions