Conventional milk cartons are an unbreakable improvement over glass milk bottles, but the introduction of the Tetra Pak aseptic beverage container in the late 1950's was revolutionary for the food and beverage industries. Tetra Pak -- which takes its name from the original tetrahedron-shaped cartons it developed -- manufactures and markets food packaging containers, filling systems, and distribution equipment for industrial customers in more than 170 countries. Its coated-paperboard boxes are used to hold dry, wet, cold, and shelf-stable foods and beverages. The privately-owned company is the largest subsidiary of holding company Tetra Laval International.
To deliver sales targets, champion partnership with strategic accounts, application of the industry value chain model, contributing to the company’s relationship management strategy and mobilizing internal and external resources to implement growth objectives.
Roles & Responsibilities
- R1. Sales Growth Required to drive sales in line with agreed targets. Identify the opportunities to increase customer profitability for a sustainable and profitable mutual growth.
- R2. Budgeting and Planning Participate in the budgeting process to define the annual sales budget and medium targets for the areas of responsibility
- R3. Customer Management Develop, at different levels, a transverse relationship with the customer and ensure Strategic alignment. Understand the Customer activity (competitive environment, growth strategy, productivity, profitability). Identify the Customer needs and drive opportunities in agreement with the processing sales strategy.
- R4. Strategy Execution Develop and execute the local strategies for the food categories, cosmetic and E &D
- R5. Drive productivity Utilize the mandatory global processes and tools
Required Working Relationship
- Processing Director
- Pre-project engineering Manager and Technical Service and Sales Manager
- Carton Technical Service Technicians, Engineers and TKAM’s
- Managerial and sales contacts in the cluster
- Automation and technical support staff in TPPS Sweden
- Customers operations staff, from production manager to machine operators
- Customers engineering and maintenance staff
- Sub-contractors / Suppliers
Education and Qualifications
- Bsc. Engineering or Bachelors Degree in Business related fields
- Masters in Business Administration
- SAP Profiency
- Minimum 5 years food processing experience. 3 of which would be in a sales leadership position
Knowledge & Skills
- Selling skills
- Strategic planning
- Customer relationship
- Commercial awareness
- Food processing knowledge – dairy and beverage focus.
- Technical and System expertise
Behavior & Attitude
- Self Driven
- Analytical and Logical Thinking.
- Communication (verbal and written)
- Team Player
- Calm under pressure
- Cost conscious
go to method of application »
Position report to : Reward Manager
- Contribute to an overall successful delivery of HR services to customers as a part HR Service Centre team according to SLA’s and KPI’s
- Respond to queries raised by employees on local payroll and benefit or general HR policy
- Administration, calculation and execution of payroll, variable pay, compensation & benefits according to country calendar, including mandatory payments/benefits as per country legislations
- Update employee data when benefits or salary are changed.
- Update and maintain e-HR system following changes in organisational structure, employee data etc. Create records for new staff, complete employee records when employee terminate.
- Archiving of personnel files.
- Reward administration.
- Invoice/Vendor Management related to reward area.
- Prioritise daily operations to assure even workload, high efficiency and accuracy.
- Deliver pre-defined reports to internal and external respondents.
- Contact with Global eHR team related to international relocations and issues resolution.
- Update user manuals and guidelines according to local rules and regulations.
- University degree within Personnel Administration or similar and/or min 1 year.
- General HR knowledge.
- Good knowledge in SAP or any HR systems.
- Fluency in English.
Method of Application
Use links below to apply online on Taleo
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.