Career Opportunity at i-Flow Energy Limited
Posted on: 31 May, 2016
Deadline: 6 June, 2016
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
i-Flow Energy Limited is an Oilfield Asset Management and integrated energy technology solutions company. We render top quality services in our many areas of expertise such as Oilfield Asset aquisition and management, oilfield development solutions, sand management solution, Engineering services, deployment of unconventional energry technologies, etc
- Agree and meet quarterly sales goals, monitor performance; provide feedback and corrective actions;
- Review every opportunity and ensure all opportunities are advanced or closed.
- Build a quality network within the customer base and act as relationship focal point for key accounts; identify new leads and grow them into sales;
- Ensure sales are closed at winning / market prices that meet the profitability levels set by the Division and /or Business Segment;
- Understand the market and competitive landscape;
- Monitor client perception of service delivery and help ensure excellence in service delivery.
- Maintain integrity in all words and actions ensuring ethics, HSE and quality are evident;
- Proactively coach and assist sales and operations staff as needed.
- Actively participate in community events with the customers.
- Identify areas to penetrate and grow profitability.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s database.
- minimum of HND, BSc
- BSc in Engineering preferred
- Minimum of 1 year experience in similar role in an Oil & Gas industry. Must have sufficient analytical skills, strong oral & written communication, and have good presentation skills.
- Must have good computer skills, time management and organizational skills;
- Must be able to show ability to prioritize tasks to get timely results.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Vacancies in the Oil and Gas Industry - Alvy Consulting
- Latest Recruitment at AOS Orwell
- Latest Vacancies at AOS Orwell
- Head of Operations at Puma Energy
- Contracts Administrator/Tender Analyst at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- IT Manager at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited
- Engineering Vacancies at Brunel Energy Nigeria
- Maventeq Systems Limited Recruiting For Inspection Engineers