Career Opportunity at Arik Air
Posted on: 28 May, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Aviation / Airline
View All Jobs at Arik Air
Arik Air - Launched in 2006, Arik Air is West Africa largest airline. Positioned at the commercial hub airport of one of the world's leading emerging economies, Arik Air currently serves an ever expanding route network of key cities in Nigeria, Africa, Europe and the US. Arik Air boasts a modern fleet of 28 aircraft.
As part of our overall growing strategy, we are seeking experienced individuals to join and expand our team of passionate and dedicated professionals based in Lagos, Nigeria. In exchange we are offering excellent benefits and career development opportunities.
- Perform all activities related to database administration such as software installations, access control list maintenance, disk storage management, data backup and recovery, and patching.
- Respond to issue escalations from team members, accepting ultimate responsibility for immediate resolution and final root cause analysis.
- Serve as technical lead for mission-critical projects and systems, conduct system and software evaluations, and make recommendations on appropriate technical decisions.
- Ensure that the long-term requirements of systems operations and administration are included in the overall information planning of the organization.
- Develop data solutions to suit the requirements of the Company.
- Assist Data Architects and ETL Developers to build and modify data movement and storage solutions in support of new and existing data-oriented systems.
- Work very closely with business units to understand their business needs, and partner with them to propose and fully implement effective, innovative, and technically-sound data warehouse solutions.
- Participate in architectural design meetings for new systems and technologies.
- Plan and oversee the implementation of new systems into a complex corporate environment.
- Create and maintain technical documentation for both implementation planning and steady-state support of new and existing systems.
- Monitor, evaluate and recommend changes for continued system health.
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply online on LinkedIn
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs