StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved. Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Executive to join an indigenous Marine Services company, providing marine integrated Services ranging from offshore support services to Petroleum products and Marine Lubricants supplies.
This person will be responsible for selling and promoting integrated product and services across the entire company; respond to vessel consulting business line.
- Create key customers list and mapping in the marine lubricants market; follow –up on business opportunity and close business deals.
- Act as a key contributor to strategy initiation and implementation for the Vessel response Business line, ensuring business generation and full account management of Business line portfolio.
- Manage and deliver the business plan; Lead and manage marketing/sales plans.
- Driving commercial consistency opportunities, increasing market penetration and market development, including new geographies.
- Ensuring effective, efficient and robust business processes on all tenders/ contract negotiations in line with Corporate Operating Procedures.
- Recommend bid/no bid on business opportunities; Participate, implement and maintain data base.
- Identifying and evaluating potential new business opportunities to sell the company’s products to potential customers.
- Maintaining a detailed awareness of the activities of Company competitors and providing appropriate people within the company with relevant information.
- Monitor developments in key markets and other designated market segments that impact initiatives.
- Apply expertise in the field to proactively identify trends and patterns in data analysis and update stakeholders accordingly.
- Following market trends and define an appropriate sales approach and propositions to the market.
- Monitoring, controlling and developing opportunities against budgeted targets within defined limits.
- Maintaining existing contracts minimize exposure and risk, credit agreements and follow-up account receivables.
- Responsible for Marketing exercises as well as customer service follow up.
- Ensure that company products receive maximum exposure.
- Recognizing and coordinating the company resources to best address sales opportunities.
- Management of all Client relationships and work in partnership with the Management in maintaining client relationships
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in sales/marketing, within similar industry very essential.
- Demonstrable evidence of personal success and proven track record in managing and growing sales.
- Pre-requisite knowledge and Experience in a similar position.
- Good knowledge of the Oil & Gas sector /Experience in an Oil & Gas company is highly desired.
- Knowledge in Project Management.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work well under pressure, Goal oriented Proactive and takes initiative.
- Ability to work individually under pressure and collaboratively in a team oriented environment.
- Attention to detail and accuracy. High level of confidentiality regarding corporate information.
- Excellent computer literacy – MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word
Method of Application
Salary is between N1, 200, 000 - N1, 440, 000 / annum (based on experience) + commission. Experienced Business Development Executives should forward updated CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘BDE_Present employers’ e.g ‘BDE_donab Marine Services’; ‘BDE_Royal Marine’ as subject of mail. Wrongly titled applications will not be opened. Application closes 10th June, 2016.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale