Job Vacancy at Gama Engineering Limited
Posted on: 19 May, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Gama Engineering Limited
Gama Engineering Limited, is urgently recruiting qualified candidates to fill the vacant position:
- A minimum of B.Eng.; or HND in Electrical/Electronics Engineering with a minimum of TWO (2) years experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and AutoCAD Software
- Do detailed calculations to develop construction, and installation standards and specifications
- Analyze customer needs and determine electronics system requirements, capacity, and cost to develop a system plan
- Develop maintenance and testing procedures for electronic components and equipment
- Evaluate systems and recommend design modifications or equipment repair
- Inspect electronic equipment, instruments, and systems to make sure they meet safety standards and applicable regulations
- Plan and develop applications and modifications for electronic properties used in parts and systems to improve technical performance
- Investigate complaints from customers or the public, evaluate problems, and recommend solutions
- Work with project managers on production efforts to ensure that projects are completed satisfactorily, on time, and within budget
- Candidates should be resident in Abuja.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application and detailed CVs to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Gama Engineering LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Customer Service Manager at Darmac Engineers
- Business Strategy Analysts at Eta-Zuma Group West Africa Limited
- Job Opportunities at Saipem Contracting CONT.
- Job Opportunities at Saipem Contracting
- Fresh Recruitment at Interactive Engineering Consult Limited (I.E.C.L)
- General Ledger (GL) Accountants at Machineyard.
- Warehouse Manager at Nigerdock
- Graduate Cartoonists/Graphics Illustrators at EPCM Engineers Limited