KJK.COM.NG, an online communications company, operational for more than one year with the aim of being the foremost online communications company in Africa. Services include developing Web and Mobile Applications, Website development, Brand Conceptualization, online consultancy, internet marketing and Social Media Management.KJK.COM.NG, an online communications company, operational for more than one year with the aim of being the foremost online communications company in Africa. Services include developing Web and Mobile Applications, Website development, Brand Conceptualization, online consultancy, internet marketing and Social Media Management.
- A web designer's job duties cover all aspects of creating a website. Upon meeting with clients and assessing their needs, web designers help create and maintain the product.
Their duties include, but aren't limited to, the following:
- Designing webpage layout from scratch not with third party applications like WordPress etc.
- Determining technical requirements
- Solving design code problems
- You will need to be competent in graphic design with a constant desire to push boundaries.
- Candidate should possess a B.Sc. HND, or OND in a related discipline and years of experience.
- Professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Proven Web Design experience.
- In depth Web Design, HTML, HTML5 and CSS.
- Graphical Design skills using Fireworks or Photoshop.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient and a team player.
- Not more than 28 years.
Skills / Attributes Required:
- Experience building websites from scratch
- 2 - 6 years in a professional front-end centric web designer role
- Ability to understand creative and project briefs
- Ability to accurately estimate the scope and effort required to deliver complex technical projects
- Understanding of browser compatibility issues and platform characteristics
- Direct industry experience working in coordination with back-end developers
Method of Application
Applicants should kindly send in their CVs and Works to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you are applying for as the title of your mail. IF NOT, your CV will not be considered.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.