Markova Creative is a digital marketing agency, in the business of helping businesses, brands and organizations build, manage and succeed with their marketing efforts using game changing ideas and unconventional strategies to take their businesses to the next level. From high impact Digital marketing campaigns and social media activations to branded website and application designs, our solutions are custom fit to our clients’ true needs.
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our client websites, landing pages, and applications (web, mobile, social). The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing, responsive custom developed sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- An advanced knowledge of user interface design.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
We provide an innovative startup environment built on of innovation, hard work, decent rewards and fun.
go to method of application »
- Meet and/or exceed daily, weekly and monthly goals for calls, demonstrations and closing of new business.
- Address and overcome prospect objections in order to secure qualified meetings and close the sale
- Provide support to the customer throughout the sales process
- Work with your Manager to understand, meet and exceed goals and objectives
- Execute the sales, transition and service strategy for each prospect
- Uncover needs of potential customers and present products and solutions
- Maintain strong product knowledge on all assigned products and solutions
- Participate in sales team meetings as required
- Record and document all activities, as outlined in the sales process, within the CRM
- Utilize CRM to accurately and effectively track activity, and update lead, opportunity information and account information
- Ensure that weekly and monthly reports (sales pipeline, target account development) are satisfactorily completed in a timely fashion
- Communicate with management about obstacles and challenges with consumers and processes
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years sales experience with strong presentation, writing, critical thinking and negotiation skills.
- A solid understanding of mobile, programmatic, social and custom content sales elevates a candidate's potential.
- Creative thinker, self-starter who thrives in a start-up environment.
- Willingness to travel and entertain as is needed
- The ability to work in a highly collaborative environment, self-motivate, and add to the energy of a highly engaged team will be additional keys to success; able to generate a high volume of sales related activity including cold calls, presentations, proposals, and more.
We provide an innovative startup environment built on of innovation, hard work and fun. We offer competitive salaries, an outstanding sales commission package and an atmosphere dedicated to advancing our passion in providing cutting-edge advertising solutions for our clients.
Method of Application
Use links below to apply on Workable
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.