Supermart.ng, Nigeria's leading online supermarket. If you desire to work in a fast paced environment, and experience rapid personal and career growth while making a tremendous impact in society, then this might be the company for you. We offer a truly entrepreneurial experience in a fast paced, yet structured environment, work within a proudly Nigerian company built by young, talented and dynamic entrepreneurs. We operate a structured yet fun and easy-going work environment and also a management trainee and in-house entrepreneurial mentorship program.
- Software quality engineers use their program coding and testing skills to help software developers enhance product performance.
- They monitor, analyze and test software during development in order to ensure quality.
- As a software quality engineer you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meeting with system users to understand the scope of projects
- Working with software developers and project support teams
- Identifying business requirements
- Resource planning
- Writing & reviewing documentation
- Project planning and working towards departmental and project deadlines;
- Quality assurance and problem solving
- Providing objective feedback to software development project teams;
- Designing tests to mitigate risk
- Presenting findings to software development and business user teams
- Monitoring applications and software systems
- Stress, performance, functional and scalability testing
- Writing and executing test scripts
- Running manual and automated tests
- Testing in different environments including web and mobile
- Writing bug reports
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent analytical thinking, broad perspective, being overall smart
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn new productivity tools and constructs like Excel, UML, an image editing tool etc
- High level of initiative with ability to self-manage.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV's to email@example.com
The job position should be the subject of the email.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale