Vacancy at Sahara Group
Posted on: 11 October, 2012
Deadline: 19 October, 2012
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Sahara Group
Sahara is not just a great place to work; it is a dynamic and exciting experience that will take your career to great heights.
Whether you are a fresh graduate or an experienced professional, you will deepen your skills, broaden your knowledge, and enlarge your thinking. Become part of our team, and be empowered to make global achievements. When you think of a rewarding career, think SAHARA.
Job Title Chief Operating Officer
Operating Company Centrum Properties Ltd.
Job Location Lagos State
To provide strategic direction and operational management for Centrum Properties
• Develop a self-sustaining financial and funding model/framework for the company
• Effective co-ordination of the staff and activities of the units in the company and across the Group.
• Expand the scope and operating domain of the Facility Management unit of the company
• Design and implement a practical organizational structure for Centrum
• Develop standard operational procedures (SOP) for the units within the company, i.e. Admin, Travel, Fleet and Facility Management
• Practical experience in managing diverse – people and location – teams
• Project Management and Project Finance
• Ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering positive results in a timely and accurate manner.
• Posses a management and leadership style that must be one which empowers staff and peers to use their talents and take action.
• Encourage growth, achievement and ownership of responsibility among team members.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Practiced at making sound, timely decisions based on a mixture of analysis, experience and judgment.
• Experience in establishing operational controls and policies
• Proven ability to implement and effectively utilize technology in order to streamline processes, improve efficiencies and increase company productivity.
Minimum Qualification / Experience:
• Bachelor’s degrees with at least 10 years work experience.
• An MBA will be an advantage
• Knowledge and experience in Facilities Management will also be an advantage
• Possess unquestionable integrity, ethical and moral character
• Good communicator and motivator with.
• Flexible with ability to implement controls & systems
• Corporate Affairs
• All staff
Click here to APPLY
(Select User Type as “Experienced Hire” and then Find.
Deadline: October 19, 2012
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sahara GroupSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Serengeti OOH
- Cashier at Bet9ja
- Accounts Clerks at Heirs Holdings Limited
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Group Of Companies
- Job Openings at a Foremost Business Membership Organisation
- Job Vacancies at an Expanding Group of Companies
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH