StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
A pioneer and Market Leader in the Dry Cleaning / Laundry Service Industry dedicated to ensuring best practice in its Operations, and Service output currently seeks the service of an enthusiastic and innovative Senior Level Manager to fill the role of Head, Human Resource & Administration.
- To coordinate, direct and supervise all the activities of the HR and Admin department.
- To proactively facilitate plans focused on hiring, developing, motivating and retaining the best talents within the organisation
- To passionately drive the company’s Performance Management system
- Provide overall guidance, leadership support and strategic direction in the execution of all HR functions and activities.
- Oversee and champion the articulation and development of the HR strategy and ensure it aligns with the corporate strategies, business goals and objectives of the organization.
- Champion the formulation and effective implementation of recruitment strategies and plans to identify, hire and retain the best talent to meet manpower needs.
- Review and update the Organisational diagram when there are changes in the organization’s structure.
- Update the job descriptions for all jobs in the company as instructed by Management.
- Participate in the formulation and implementation of an effective Performance Management System that would help sustain a performance-driven culture.
- Ensure that the company’s Employee Handbook is up to date and reflects the company’s human capital strategy.
- Coordinate the activities involved in the leave, disciplinary, dismissal, transfer and promotion of employees.
- Monitor the performance of all staff members and identify their training needs for the purpose of staff development.
- Analyzes and adjusts unit policies/procedures to ensure consistency and maximum productivity.
- Coordinate the process of delivering the training intervention to ensure the company gets full value for money, including appropriate introductory training for new employees as well as ongoing training for all employees and manager(s).
- Track and measure the impact of training intervention as a feedback to the process.
- Ensure that the preparation of monthly labour turnover and stability indices, headcounts (monthly staff returns) is done in conformity with the standard staffing process.
- Supervise the maintenance of a broad base personnel data base to ensure easy retrieval and usage of staff information.
- Prepare the schedule for the payment of the monthly salary as required.
- Coordinate the process of deduction and remitting the statutory deductions from Employees (PAYE, Pension, etc).
- Ensure compliance to company’s rules and regulations, and statutory Government policies.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of BSc in a related field
- 5 – 6 years experience with 2 – 4 at Supervisory level
- Professional Certification an advantage – CIPM
- Should possess essential Management skills, such as Leadership and Team Building
- Must possess Conflict Resolution, Effective presentation and report writing skills
- High energy with hands-on approach to responsibilities
Method of Application
Work hours & Day: 8: 00 am – 6: 00 pm; Monday – Saturday. Salary is between N200, 000 – N250, 000 / month (based on experience). Forward all applications to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘HR&A- Laundry Services’ as subject of mail before 25th May, 2016.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale