Social Media Job in a Reputable Company
Posted on: 10 May, 2016
Deadline: 24 May, 2016
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
A reputable company, is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
- This two-year pilot project aims to set-up and run an on-line platform to obtain assistance for eligible people with disabilities to get orthotic and prosthetic aids, which are presently beyond their means.
Duties and Responsibilities
Phase I - setting up the project:
- Support the Technical and Organisational (T&O) Manager in setting up the project.
- Support the T & O Manager in development of MoUs and guidelines for the online communications.
- Work in a team to develop a web based communication platform.
- Develop a database for beneficiary and donor data.
- Any other tasks related to successful setting up of the project.
Phase II implementation:
- Ensure regular updates for the blog and web shop.
- Document data of eligible persons.
- Follow-up of selected beneficiaries afterthey receive support.
- Appraise and assist in documentation and communication of key findings/lessons learnt.
- Perform other tasks related to the successful running of the project.
Qualification & Experience
- Good University Degree (Mass Communication, Journalism, Social Sciences or related subject)
- 2 years of practical experience in a relevant field.
Additional Requirements and Skills
- Excellent command of English, lgbo and Pidgin English.
- Experience in the use of various social media channels.
- Up-to-date knowledge of all types of electronic devises required for the execution of work.
- Receptive and considerate to the social, economic and physical needs of people living with disabilities.
- Demonstrated abilities for teamwork.
- Self- motivated, proactive and able to work independently.
- The post requires extensive travelling for field-work also on short notice
- Female candidates and candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
- The interview will contain a written test.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- TMT Investment Managing Director at Fosun RZ Capital
- MD/CEO at M-P Infrastructure Limited
- Conference Producer at Clarion Events West Africa
- Front Desk/Personal Assistant at BluePoint Global Services Limited
- Litigation Counsel at Country Chambers
- Project Manager at the Unofficial Christmas Party
- Mobile App and Web Developer at Topstep Nigeria Limited
- Marketer-Chartered Services at Vodstra Limited