Job Vacancy at Swivel Marketing
Posted on: 10 May, 2016
Deadline: 25 May, 2016
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at Swivel Marketing
Swivel Marketing: We are through the line digital experiential agency. Our Key delivery is innovation in the brand marketing field. This is in turn underpinned by our corporate key driver and main strength: - Excellence in execution.
Who we are looking for:
- We are looking for a non-traditional creative thinker with an eye for developing experiential ideas to join our team.
- In this role, you will be responsible for facilitating and generating smart, breakthrough ideas for existing and potential Swivel clients.
- You will work collaboratively with a team of planners, writers, designers, content producers, project managers and digital thinkers to develop ideas that work across channels, with an emphasis on creating meaningful ideas that bring consumers closer to their passions.
You might be right for this role if:
- You work or have worked at an experiential agency, digital or promotional shop, or even a traditional ad agency and are interested in more than just traditional writing/creative work
- You are a wordsmith who can craft pithy insights, strategies, and concept descriptions
- You understand (and may even come from) the world of planning and value insights, strategies and creative briefs as the foundation of great ideas
- You are the one on your team who always puts ideas on the table to be discussed, edited, and built upon
- You are able to make nicely designed presentations and can visually express your creativity.
- You have experience working on several projects simultaneously and are interested in working on major global brands
- You know how to contribute to a winning new business pitch and are hungry for opportunities to develop and pitch ideas to potential clients
- You possess a strong people and persuasion skills to be able to keep clients and staff satisfied.
- An intimate understanding of design, copy and web best practices/guidelines
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- You have a strong understanding of brand development and multichannel marketing concepts.
- Comfort interacting with clients and internal staff alike.
- An extensive knowledge of graphic fundamentals, print and web capabilities, as well as marketing and advertising principles, are beneficial.
- Manage budgets, teams, timelines and projects while working across several department
- Possess knowledge of industry-standard design software
- Have the ability to keep up with new creative technologies
- Ability to write in a variety of brand voices across many categories
- Ability to foster the creative culture and talent at Swivel Marketing
- A knack for crafting clear and visually compelling presentations
- Desire to build strong relationships internally and with clients
Purpose of the Role
- Generate original, bold, and on-strategy creative ideas for Swivel clients and new business opportunities
- Write-up ideas in whitepaper format and/or sharp presentations, working with (or without) designers and outside freelancers to develop accompanying visuals
- Contribute to copywriting efforts including campaign names, taglines, manifestos, headlines, and body copy across all marketing channels and media types
- Help with writing and bringing to life new business proposals and creative presentations for existing clients
- Support Swivel’s creative development process by leading live brainstorm sessions (internally) and client workshops (externally)
- Lead the development of creative sell-in presentations
- Represent the agency as a creative voice in live presentations
- Collaborate with strategic and creative resources across Swivel global network (offices and sister agencies)
Qualification and Experience
- +6 years of experience in a creative role at an agency or brand consultancy
- Experience with a variety of software, including Photoshop, InDesign, Flash, etc.
- Understanding of the strategic and creative process
- Demonstrated skill developing breakthrough creative ideas, from insight to strategy to execution
- Ability to develop and create ideas from a media neutral perspective
- Experience with and a passion for sports, entertainment, and/or culture
- In order to be considered for this position, please submit a portfolio or 2-3 work samples that reflect:
- Big, bold, smart ideas
- Imaginative and compelling writing
- Ideas that tap into culture (sports, music, entertainment, celebrity)
- Digital, social, mobile savvy
Method of Application
Applicants should send a cover letter with your resume with your cell phone contact indicating your experience and why you are the most suitable candidate for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Swivel MarketingSimilar Jobs
- Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment
- Creative Communications Associates at Insightful Transmedia Communications (InsightMedia)
- Creative Designers at Anakle
- Human Resources Officer at Ellae Creative Design Agency
- Entry - Level Software Developers at Kings Elite Global Resources Limited
- Customer Service Personnel at Enil Tnorf Eagle
- Job Openings at Capricorn Digital Limited
- Web Designers at Kings Elite Global Resources Limited