VA Consulting Vacancy for Account Manager
Posted on: 9 October, 2012
Deadline: 31 October, 2012
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
A technology company focused on Value Added Solution Delivery in the Enterprise space and Information Technology Consulting known for her excellence in consultation, web development and for always meeting clients’ expectations is currently recruiting for this position:
JOB TITLE: ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Responsible for sales in every vertical, namely; Oil and Gas, TELCO/SP, Manufacturing, Public Sector
- Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
- Reviews all major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, function spec, tech spec, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Owns the contract and contract renewals for new work for an existing client.
- Approves Change Orders and invoices, and is responsible for payment collections.
- Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable.
- Communicates the client's goals and represent the client's interests to the team so as to easily rectify issues/problems and plan future activities.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
- Develop and build strong relationships with their clients and partners.
- Develop and maintain an account plan highlighting new opportunities, targeted growth areas and expected revenue, as well as operational and strategic focus.
- Expand business within existing accounts and always dare to delve into other divisions
- Increase revenue from client/s.
- Liaise and communicate with internal teams to rectify issues/problems and plan future activities.
- Develop, write and present proposals to clients/partners (and internal company business development/management).
- Regular reporting of all account activities.
- Feedback to internal teams/management with regard to client activities, issues, etc.
- Develop a solid understanding of the client`s business and needs.
- Seek opportunities for company to convert these requirements into sales (through the creation of new services/offerings or new opportunities).
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc. or HND in engineering computer science, marketing, Business Administration, Economics or any other related discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years post NYSC graduation experience in a similar position with broad knowledge of ICT products and services
- An MBA or relevant post graduate degree/professional qualification will be an added advantage.
Click here to APPLY
Deadline: October 31, 2012.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Latest Job Recruitment at The African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Branch Business Manager in the Financial Sevices Sector - Transquisite Consulting
- Application Support Analyst at CITIBANK
- Graduate Recruitment at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
- Career Opportunity at Standard Chartered Bank
- Job Openings at a Unit Microfinance Bank
- Latest Job Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Accounting Graduate (NYSC) Wanted at Lefort Bookkeeping