Volunter Job Position at Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH)
Posted on: 9 May, 2016
Deadline: 18 May, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Association for Reproductive and
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH), Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria, etc. We offer professionals, opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
- As may be assigned by the Programme Manager.
- Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, Biomedical Sciences, Microbiology
- Report writing
- Microsoft Office-Excel, Word, Power-point
- Use of the internet
- We are looking for passionate and energetic individuals with interest in health/ related issues, also having social media skills, project management skills, grant writing or anyone willing to gain experience working for an NGO.
Method of Application
Applicants send their comprehensive CV's and Cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MS word document) explaining suitability for the job to: email@example.com Please indicate the title of the post applied for in the subject line of the email.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as the name and contact addresses of at least two referees.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply.
- ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Association for Reproductive and Family HealthSimilar Jobs
- Web Master at Youngstars Foundation
- Job Opportunities at Save the Children
- Relationship Officer- (Credit Marketing) at a Non-Governmental Organisation - Anthony Ayoade Associates
- Job Vacancies at Model Mission of Assistance in Africa | Momi Africa
- Marketing and Customer Experience Manager at DKT International
- Communications and Marketing Manager at Critical Rescue International (CRI)
- Job Openings at The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Medical Jobs at The Maimuna & Usman Yahaya Foundation