Senior Planning Engineer Vacancy at WTS Energy
Posted on: 9 October, 2012
Deadline: 8 November, 2012
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View Jobs posted same day
WTS Energy is a leading globally operating, high level manpower & recruitment company, 100% focused on international oil & gas and (new) energy jobs. Established in 2000, we have always served Oil and Gas and Energy companies around the world by supplying top talent to their operations.
WTS Energy is seeking to hire Senior Planning Engineer for one of its client who is an international Oil & Gas operating company.
Job Title: Senior Planning Engineer
Reference Code: WTVN019963605
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Senior Planning Engineer will be providing Production/Maintenance planning, scheduling and reporting support to the operational fields, both onshore and offshore. Provide departmental input to the IOP and coordinate company Integration Operation Planning (IOP). Provide materials expediting and CMMS support.
The Responsibilities for Senior Planning Engineer include but are not limited to the following:
Deadline: 8th November, 2012
- Support maintenance and production operations, offshore and onshore for all maintenance planning matters.
- Will be required to travel to each of the locations as and when required to integrate with the field maintenance teams.
- To provide comprehensive and integrated planning/system services in support of Production activities.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports.
- Co-ordinate Asset Integrity activities, operate and update the AI Plan.
- Coordinate the monthly IOP meeting in the company and produce report for circulation.
- Co-ordinate the CMMS, spares, materials, resources and logistics requirements to support the maintenance requirements both onshore and offshore.
- Implement a planning regime for planned and breakdown activities into a 90-day activity plan, 12 month look-ahead and 5 year long term plan.
- Produce the Shutdown Plan and all associated reporting, including progress reports and S-curves
- Produce detail equipment plans for all production equipment in the locations.
- Develop a functional asset register and a program of re-certification in line with DPR requirements for implementation.
- Set KPI's for equipment and contractor based on availability of equipment and performance of contractor.
- Monitor and analyse the performance of plants and equipment and use results in advising Operations staff and Management on maintenance schedules and the adequacy, or otherwise, of existing maintenance job routines.
- Advise operations staff on maintenance planning premises and compliance with planned maintenance schedules in order to achieve minimum life cycle cost for assets without compromising operational and safety standards.
- To plan, organize and monitor both routine and non-routine maintenance with a view to achieving optimum utilization of assets at minimum asset life cycle costs while ensuring that they meet operations, safety and environmental standards.
- Schedule and monitor production & maintenance activities to ensure conformance with statutory and asset integrity requirements.
- Ensure that adequate contractual services cover is in place to support relevant disciplines within area of responsibility.
- Update project control documentation and liaise with the DCC
- Senior Planning Engineer will have a minimum of HNC, or equivalent, in an engineering discipline is desirable
- Membership of an Engineering Institute is desirable
- 15 years operational experience in the oil industry is essential
- 10 years experience in an operational planning role is desirable
- Experience in cost engineering is desirable
- A strong background in using planning software is essential
- Proficient in Primavera / MS Project / Word / Excel / PowerPoint / Access
- Good knowledge of Nigerian Oil & Gas Legislation is essential
- BOSIET/HUET certificate and offshore medical certificate of fitness
- Experience as a Team Leader is essential
- Team player, good interpersonal, communications and organizational skills are essential
Click Here To APPLY
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Mechanical Engineer at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Job Vacancies at an Auto Care Centre
- Job Openings at a Reputable Engineering Firm
- Electrical And Mechanical Technicians at JMG Limited
- Massive Job Recruitment at the China National Electric Engineering Company Ltd
- Jobs at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Jobs in an Engineering Firm - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Intern Opportunities at GE - General Electric