Zedcrest Capital is a privately-funded investment firm with interests in Fixed Income Securities Trading and Proprietary Investments across varied sectors of the productive economy.
In every venture we are invested in, we are steadfastly committed to putting our clients’ interests first. This fiduciary responsibility defines our relationship with clients and informs the basis of every decision we make. This core principle is the foundation of our business as we work to provide value to all our stakeholders.
A fast growing consumer finance organization as a result of expansionist activities is recruiting suitable candidates into its Business Development Team.
Main responsibilities will involve approaching new clients, selling company products to them, ensuring top-notch customer service is provided, retaining old customers for continuous business, meeting and surpassing sales targets monthly, continuously developing new business(es) etc.
Typical activities for sales executives generally include:
- listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
- maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- gathering market and customer information;
- representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
- creating detailed proposal documents
- reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- gaining a clear understanding of customers' needs and requirements;
- attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Salaries are competitive and based on industry standard. An applicable monthly bonus accrues upon achievement/ surpassing of monthly sales target.
- As considerable travel is often required for the job, the employer provides a company car for ease of movement.
- Working hours
- Work hours are fixed during the week, (Monday to Friday) from 8:00am to 5:00pm daily.
- Although this area of work is open to all graduates, the following subjects may improve your chances: business, management or marketing.
- A Second Class Upper degree or above and some relevant work experience (2 years or less) in the Financial Services sector is a major advantage
- Academic qualifications are often considered alongside personality, attitude and abilities and a strong commercial awareness and excellent communication skills are particularly desirable attributes.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below