New Jobs in an Agro Processing Company
Posted on: 3 May, 2016
Deadline: 16 May, 2016
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View Jobs posted same day
An agro processing company producing and marketing high quality natural and fresh juices and Yoghurt using fruits from the farm with head office in North West of Nigeria, requires services of a candidate to fill the vacancy indicated below:
The responsibilities shall include but not limited to the following:
- S/he shall provide strategic advice to the CEO.
- Responsible for establishing performance goals, allocate resources, and assess policies for senior management.
- S/he Shall, ensure efficient execution of business strategies for company products & services.
- Ensure quality control of all company products.
- Ensure activities comply with organizational requirements for quality management, legal stipulations, safety, health and environment.
- Ensure that plant operations meet budget and other financial goals.
- S/he shall develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems and processes designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of the company.
- Bachelor's and Master's Degrees in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- Additional qualifications in food/dairy processing would be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 15 years of well - rounded experience in managing operations of a Juice/Dairy/Beverage plants 5-7 years of leadership experience as Head of Operations/production.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs and application letters to email@example.com using the position title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email and/or phone numbers provided.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- ERP Junior Application User at a Reputable Agric Firm - Smart Partners Consulting
- Agricultural Roles at Efugo Farms Limited
- Regional Head, Farm Operations at an Agro-tech Company - Hill City Consulting Limited
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer II at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Research Associates at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Cassava and Rice Specialist at an Agric-tech Company - Hill City Consulting Limited
- Pasture/Herd Manager at AMO Group
- Human Resource Role at Amo Group