Career Opportunity at Cloud Interactive
Posted on: 1 May, 2016
Deadline: 13 May, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Cloud Interactive
Cloud Interactive Associates aims to be the Pan African and Global Leader in delivering the technology behind mobile advertising and mobile marketing. At Cloud we can assist you in generating new revenues from your extensive messaging infrastructure and help you to develop multi-channel delivery capabilities on your network, portals and devices. Talking the same language as your customers and at the right time is the key to their happiness. And as we all know, happy customers make for happy clients.
- Develop, maintain and coordinate the various portal and backend functions of the company. Monitor Service flows, report and fix where appropriate.
- Ability to diagnose performance issues and refer solution. Data integrity and control of sensitive user/client information is key.
- Design/Understand clients’ requirements and draft working framework
- Design & implement development of portals, SMS driven solutions, WAP using PHP, MVC, SQL and Java language
- Coordinate with Mobile Network operators
- Manage existing solution infrastructure and give performance report.
- Very strong technical background with a flair for technology management; experience in Telecom VAS maybe an advantage
- Familiar with VAS equipment and platform (exposure to messaging gateway an added advantage)
- Familiar with telecommunication technology architecture
- Developing websites/Portals, CMS using PHP/MySQL/MSSQL, MVC framework and very knowledgeable in VAS Telecom solution.
- Proficiency in Java web base application development (Spring 3.0/4.0 MVC Framework)
- Java Script, JSON
- SOAP Web services, RESTful API, SOA architecture implementation
- Familiar with Red-Hat Linux environment with Shell Scripting
- Stakeholder- relationship management skills
- Planning, analytical and project management skills
- Good communication skills and strong customer - centric focus.
Method of Application
Interested and qulified candidates should send their CV's to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Cloud InteractiveSimilar Jobs
- Customer Care Role at HRLeverage
- Content Writer & Partner at Codulab Technologies Limited
- .NET Developers at Mobile Forms
- Latest Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Senior Account Manager at Universal Careers
- Website Developers at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Accounting Vacancy at an Information Technology Firm - Kimberly Ryan Limited
- Marketing Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)