Vacancies at The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport Nigeria
Posted on: 8 October, 2012
Deadline: 25 October, 2012
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at CILT Nigeria
CILT Nigeria has relationship with higher institutions of learning and specialized organizations which are accredited to undertake the training of candidates for the various level of examinations.
The National Council of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport Nigeria needs suitably qualified personnel to fill the following positions at the National Secretariat of the Institute.
1. DEPUTY DIRECTOR (ADMINISTRATION AND FINANCE)
- Bachelor Degree in the Social Sciences, Accounting and Finance,
- A Master Degree in Transport/ Logistics/ Supply Chain and Chartered Membership of CILT will be an added advantage
- Administrative, Accounting, Financial, Computer/IT and Public relation skills
- Also required are policy Development and analysis, Strategic Correspondence Development and management and Supervisory skills
- 10 years cognate work experience in similar positions
2. SECRETARY/ LIBRARIAN
- HND Sciences, Secretariat Studies, Computer Science or Information Technology Skills
- Computer /ICT Compliant, Hardware/ Visual Library Management, Inter Personnel, Public Relations Skills etc
- Three (3) years cognate work experience as Secretary or Librarian. A combination of the two skills will be an added advantage.
- OND in Accounting, Economics, Banking and Finance, Statistics.
- Possession of relevant Professional Qualification(s) will he an added advantage.
- Three (3) years cognate work experience with appropriate IT. Skill
Deadline: 25th October, 2012.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send applications to:
National Executive Director,
Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport,
4th Floor, 15b, Awolowo Road,
South-West Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about CILT NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Shift Engineer at MAERSK
- Job Opportunities at CourierPlus
- Confectionery Jobs at a New Port Terminal Operations
- Customer Support Co-ordinators at Spectrum Forwarding & International Logistics Limited
- Latest Job Vacancy at eRecruiter Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at Confidence Cargo Limited
- Jobs at a U.S Logistics and Technology Company - Workforce Group
- Transport Manager at Thasious International Company Limited