Job in an International Power and Engineering Company via Aldelia
Posted on: 29 April, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Aldelia Limited
Aldelia - Our client, an international Power and Engineering company, is currently looking to the position of:
- Must have experience in the construction and wiring for control panels,ATS, AMF switchgear, distribution board.
- Experience in testing and Troubleshooting, Copper works,Bus-bar bending and punching, Trunking and arrangement of cable.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 3 - 5 years experience in Low Voltage Panel Boards Assembly.
- Must be an Engineer.
Method of Application
Applicants should send a copy of their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Aldelia LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Pipelines Engineer at DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited
- Trainee Engineer (Control Systems) for NYSC Corp Members at ZIP Automations
- Delivery Driver at Project Debbas Limited
- IPI PowerTech Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program
- Nanny Assistant at Leabridge School
- Job Openings at Hyprops Nigeria Limited
- Project Manager at Turbo Energy Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at ALE