Job in an International Power and Engineering Company via Aldelia
Posted on: 29 April, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Aldelia Limited
Aldelia - Our client, an international Power and Engineering company, is currently looking to the position of:
- Must have experience in the construction and wiring for control panels,ATS, AMF switchgear, distribution board.
- Experience in testing and Troubleshooting, Copper works,Bus-bar bending and punching, Trunking and arrangement of cable.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 3 - 5 years experience in Low Voltage Panel Boards Assembly.
- Must be an Engineer.
Method of Application
Applicants should send a copy of their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Aldelia LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Expert/ Sales Engineer at Nigerian Foundries Limited
- Legal Counsel at Azikel Group
- Lift Installer at Jamino Elevator International Limited
- Lead Geotechnical Engineer at a Civil Engineering Company - ValueFronteira Limited
- Senior Planner at Nigerdock Nigeria Plc
- Mining Engineers (Senior & Junior) at Mosra Enerji Limited
- Transport Facilitation Experts at ValueFronteira Limited
- Assistant Accountant at Smartflow Technologies Limited