Job in an International Power and Engineering Company via Aldelia
Posted on: 29 April, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Aldelia Limited
Aldelia - Our client, an international Power and Engineering company, is currently looking to the position of:
- Must have experience in the construction and wiring for control panels,ATS, AMF switchgear, distribution board.
- Experience in testing and Troubleshooting, Copper works,Bus-bar bending and punching, Trunking and arrangement of cable.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 3 - 5 years experience in Low Voltage Panel Boards Assembly.
- Must be an Engineer.
Method of Application
Applicants should send a copy of their resumes to email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Aldelia LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Storekeepers at Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited
- Business Development Executives at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Chief Information Officers at Fircroft Nigeria
- Business Development Managers at Pedini-Bosch Nigeria Limited
- Marketing Executives at McDorsey Service Company Limited
- Pipeline Projects Manager at a Leading Engineering and Construction Company - Micheal Stevens Consulting
- Research Specialist and Creative Writers at EPCM Engineers Limited
- Latest Vacancies at ABB