Fresh Job at GE Nigeria
Posted on: 29 April, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at GE - General Electric
GE Nigeria is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
- GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive, and predictive.
- Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
- Assets under Management (AuM) is a Power Digital Solutions initiative directly tied to Industrial Internet.
- It is regarded as a leading indicator to measure the success of Industrial Internet adoption and is regularly tracked by senior executives and Corporate Executive Council.
- Since its inception, the AuM initiative has gained tremendous traction and achieved 6X growth, yet where we are at is only the beginning.
- As the AuM Growth Leader, you will have a significant impact within a true GE startup.
- If you want to be part of shaping the Internet of Things (IoT), now is your chance.
- In this role, you will help bring key GE customers to digital maturity by providing world-class software, analytics, and customer service for their sites.
- This is a terrific opportunity for anyone looking to leverage a unique mix of sales, technical, and customer service skill sets.
- As The AuM Growth Leader, you will own the customer relationship with in your region.
- Your technology-savvy capacity working directly with customers at all levels to understand their business, technical requirements, and partner with them to ensure customer’s success through consistent experience, successful implementation and long-lasting relationship.
- You will interact with customers, solving problems and evangelizing the benefits of software and analytics for their plants.
In addition, you will:
- Develop practical and innovative ways to identify and meet AuM goals
- Be responsible for work that is less defined in scope, utilize understanding and experience to
- execute Power Service initiatives, and have the ability to affect short-term and long-term AuM goals
- Own AuM pipeline, costs, service delivery, customer experience, and conversions for assigned region
- Develop customer strategies, campaign plans, and leadership in execution, while being responsible to develop and maintain key customer accounts
- Manage project coordination during requisition phase, data continuity, and customer communication within your assigned region / customer base
- Update and maintain input in the SFDC (Integrate information, resources, and activities within the region)
- Support Global Sales Leader/Regional Software Sales as needed in order to complete customer relationship deliverables
- Demonstrate accomplishments in meeting project and program goals, while satisfying quality, performance, schedule, and cost requirements
- Responsible for customer satisfaction/success of broader power digital solutions
- Provide Asset Performance Management portal & continued product training to ensure customer are effectively using and reporting usage metrics
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Information Technology
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to meet goals and objectives
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Demonstrated ability to manage, analyze, and interpret data, reports and customer meeting
- Experience that would demonstrate service knowledge and understanding of gas turbine, combined-cycle, steam turbine and fossil and industrial assets data, networks, firewalls, historians, databases
- Working familiarity with sensor and mesh networks
- Insane curiosity for working with and understanding hidden patterns in data sets
- Experience in managing cross-functional teams and environments
- Experience in working with customers and selling value at all levels in the organization
- Experience working with field data and information
- Master's Degree
- Green Belt certified or equivalent quality certification
- Strong technical aptitude, including applicable commercial / sales / engineering tools and systems
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Understands business objectives and drives specific tasks required to meet the objectives
- Understands GE's products, capabilities, and limitations in sufficient detail to be able to structure solutions that meet customer needs
- Learns and understands the business vision while being able to openly and consistently follow it
- Provides input to all members of the team accordingly
- Displays good interpersonal skills and is accessible and approachable
- Anticipates customer needs and works to ensures that they are met
- Measures processes and performance through the eyes of GE customers
- Communicates messages clearly and concisely
- Builds loyalty and commitment.
Method of Application
To apply, visit GE Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about GE - General ElectricSimilar Jobs
- Light Duty Mechanic at O.K. Isokariari & Sons Nigeria Limited
- Western Development Company Limited (WDCL) Fresh Job Recruitment
- Jobs at Weststar Vehicle Care Limited
- PMC Construction Manager at Penspen Nigeria
- Technical Sales Manager at a Fast Growing Company
- Car Worshop Supervisor at AutoDoc Car Repairs
- Sales Engineer at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Agronomist at Hakar Engineering