Current Job Opportunity at Nestle Nigeria Plc
Posted on: 16 April, 2016
Deadline: 29 April, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Nestle Foods
Nestle Nigeria Plc with a presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres
brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
As our Supply Chain Specialist, your responsibility is to satisfy internal stakeholders and external customer demands promptly without extra cost.
- Provide efficiently and effectively Secretarial Administration support to Supply Chain Manager and Division.
- Effectively and efficiently plan and schedule periodic meetings for the Supply Chain Manager and his direct reports.
- Efficiently and effectively organizes all Supply Chain Manager meetings, seminars, workshops and other Supply Chain activities including travels arrangement.
- Efficiently and effectively organize and arrange all Supply Chain visitors coming from outside the country, ensuring their comfort within the period of their stay in Nigeria.
- Process Nigeria Export Promotion and Nigeria Export Supervisory Scheme payment receipt through Treasury to Citibank.
- Plan Weekly export loading in collaboration with Customer Service & Demand Planning.
- Communicate with necessary documents (NXP, NESS & Pro forma Invoice) the planned loading to forwarding agent, Cotecna and Carmine representative.
- Send shipping Instructions and draft BL to shipping lines for the nominated vessels, confirm from shipping line vessel sailing and communicate to customer service the date of sailing.
- Get all export documents from the forwarding agent and shipping lines after vessels had sailed and submit to Customer Service in 72 hours of vessel departure.
- Ensure that clearing agent invoice is processed promptly for payment within the agreed lead-time.
- Update the export tracker/data promptly and maintain accurate filing system for proper record keeping.
What it takes:
- BSc. / HND (minimum of 2nd class, Lower Credit) in Social Sciences.
- 2- 3 years operational experience in a related role.
- Organizational and communication skills
Method of Application
To apply, visit Nestle Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nestle FoodsSimilar Jobs
- Commercial Lawyer at Fareast Mercantile Company Limited
- Assistant Payroll Manager at Lafarge Group
- Engineering Jobs at Giant Beverages Limited
- 2018 Heineken International Graduate Programme
- Latest Jobs at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Service Centre Supervisor at Fadac Resources
- Regional Sales Manager at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Job Openings at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)