New Job Vacancy at Brockport Group
Posted on: 15 April, 2016
Deadline: 20 April, 2016
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Brockport Energy Limited
Brockport Group is a resource company which was established in 1994. The company has a long time commitment to quality, safety and environmental responsibility and has built her reputation for the highest quality in every aspect of her operations using the most technologically advanced equipment.
- To plan, direct and oversee the company’s operational policies, rules, initiatives and goals. Help the organisation to execute long term and short term plans and directives by implementing vision management and leadership.
- Drive productivity by coordinating, managing and monitoring the working of various departments in the organisation.
- Prepare and control operation budgets and control inventory.
- Recommend effective strategies for the financial well being of the organisation.
- Promote staff development and training
- Present new ideas and cash flow strategies to management.
- Formulate and implement departmental and organisational policies and procedures to maximise output.
- Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
- Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
- Motivates staff to meet and surpass organisational Targets and goals.
- Oversee daily operations and make adjustment were necessary.
- B.Sc in Business, Finance, Economics or Marketing
- Master in Business Administration is an advantage
- Minimum of 7 years work experience with 3yrs experience at a managerial level
- Adequate knowledge of organisational effectiveness and operations management
- Familiarity with business, financial principles and practices.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft suites
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strategic planning and Business development skills.
- Leadership and organisation skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org the the position as subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Brockport Energy LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Information Technology Role at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions
- Graduate Front Desk Officer at Beneprojecti Nigeria Limited
- Assistant Business Development Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Engineering Vacancy at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Onstream Group Recruiting HSSEQ QA/QC Managers
- Job Openings at AOS Orwell
- Accountants at Integrated Oil & Gas Limited