Resource Intermediaries Limited is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. The conceptual definition of the company is "easing business burdens", which is the fundamental reason for our existence. In living this definition, we focus on three key areas; Human Resource Recruitment & Management, Janitorial Services and Business Support Services (Legal and Company Secretarial Services, Information Technology and Finance & Accounting).
Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail; also schedule meetings and travel for executives
- Filing, Receive Calls, Manage Vendor, Secretary to the MD
- Attending regular calls ( front desk)
- Greeting customers and assigning Sales Manager/ CSR Team to them
- Keep surrounding external periphery neat and clean with the help of supporting staffs
- Regular bookings, billings and payments tracker from Admin prospective
- Vendor Management
- Petty cash handling
Key Performance Indicators
- Ability to manage: Administration Operations
- Ability to adhere to standard operating procedures
- Demonstrate good knowledge of Admin policies and procedures
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation.
- Customer service orientation.
- Organizing and planning
- Attention to detail
Key Skills and Abilities
- Candidate should be graduate
- Should have at least 1 year experience in real Estate company
- Should have an excellent communication skills
- Efficiency in computers.
Method of Application
To apply, visit RIL Career Page
Click here to view more information
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.