Job Vacancy at Adron Homes and Properties
Posted on: 11 April, 2016
Deadline: 17 April, 2016
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
Adron Homes and properties is a leading Pan African Real Estate development company that provides the highest number of decent, accesisible, comfortable housing while achieving global housing standards. Our basic role at Adron Homes & Properties Limited is to secure suitable house for everyone, irrespective of social class, income level and all else. The world is a developing arena with continuous growth in population and it has become increasingly essential to devise very effective means of accommodation.
- To plan, organize and carry out the internal controls function including the preparation of an audit manual, audit plan, scheduling and assigning work and estimating resource needs.
- Conduct risk assessment of departments/functional areas in accordance with timelines.
- Conduct audit testing of potential risk areas and identify issues
- To conduct any reviews or tasks requested by Management.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Only auditor with 6 years auditing experience should apply for this job post.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application letter and CVs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Adron Homes & Properties LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at ToLet.com.ng
- Accountant at a Real Estate Firm - Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Plumber at Dayola Property & Development Company
- Team Lead Sales and Marketing at Oak Homes
- Site Engineer at Alexander Nelson
- Account Executive s at a Real Estate Firm - Alexander Nelson
- Business Development Manager at Harmony Homes & Concepts Ltd
- Latest Jobs at at 360 Degree EMN Projects