Current Job at Productive People
Posted on: 7 April, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Productive People Limited
Productive People was founded in 2014 in partnership with 2 of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies providing contract, retained and permanent recruitment solutions to the global market place. Productive People specialises in supplying the most productive people available in all major economic sectors. The pun is deliberate
Desired Skills and Experience
- To maintain the books and other financial records including: posting day to day transactions, Processing invoices and payments , invoicing collection from customers, supplies and bank reconciliations.
- To ensure that the organisations financial reporting is kept up to date and in compliance with the legislation; regulatory requirements, financial reporting standards.
- To monitor and keep records of petty cash.
- To ensure salaries are calculated and paid, pensions and Insurance paid, all taxes paid and records kept.
- To oversee the purchase of supplies for the office as necessary, including stationery, refreshments and cleaning materials, keeping with agreed budgets.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- B.S./B.A. degree in Accounting or related degree
- Minimum 4 years previous experience preferably in Finance sector, Energy or oil and gas
- Experience of Quickbooks accounts software and Thorough knowledge of Excel
- Maintaining and organising effective electronic and manual filing systems
- Excellent organisational skills, including ability to manage own time and meet deadlines
- Excellent report written and spoken communication skills
- Experience in financial modelling is an added advantage.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Productive People Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Productive People LimitedSimilar Jobs
- IT Project Manager at First Point Group
- Commercial Director, Power at Recruut Nigeria
- Facilities Superintendent at Aldelia Group
- Analyst In Business And Investment Research at Infomineo
- Head Of IT Development at Fircroft
- Marketing Executives at Enroyale Global Services Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Workforce Group
- Job Vacancies at Enroyale Global Services Limited