Vacancy for Bursar at The Niger State Polytechnic, Zungeru
Posted on: 20 September, 2012
Deadline: 9 October, 2012
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
Niger State Polytechnic, Zungeru was established by Edict No 9 of 1991 to meet the technological manpower needs of Niger State and Nigeria in General. Following the merger of College of Administrative and Business Studies (CABS) with the. Polytechnic in July 1991, the institution is organized into two Campuses, with the Main Campus and Central Administration in Zungeru where Science, Engineering and Environmental Studies programmes are offered and Bida Campus where Administrative and Business Studies programmes are offered.
Niger State Polytechnic, Zungeru is recruiting to fill the below job position:
JOB TITLE: BURSAR - CONTISS15
- The Bursar shall be responsible for planning, organising, directing and coordinating the operations of the entire financial system of the polytechnic.
- Responsible to the Rector
- Candidate must have Honours degree in Accounting or its equivalent (with a minimum of second class, Lower Division) from a recognized University or Polytechnic with a minimum of fifteen (15) years post qualifications experience
- Possession of a higher degree in Accountancy with adequate post qualification experience will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must also possess professional qualifications in accounting such as ICAN/ACA/CNA/ANA/ACCA/ACMA plus ten (10) years post qualification experience.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates should forward twenty (20) copies of their application with detailed curriculum vitae and photocopies of their certificates and relevant documents attached to each submission. The curriculum vitae should contain the following information in the order specified hereunder.
- Name in full (Surname first in Capital)
- Position Desired
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin and Nationality
- Marital Status, Number of and Ages of Children
- Current Postal and Contact Addresses
- Phone No. And Email Address
- Permanent Residential Address
- Institutions Attended (with dates)
- Educational Qualifications (with Dates)
- Professional Qualifications (with Dates)
- Membership of Professional bodies
- Distinctions and Awards (with dates)
- Statement of Work Experience including full details of former and present post
- Present Employment Status, Salary and Employer p Extra-curriculum Activities
- Names and Addresses of Next of Kin
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees (one of whom must be in the candidates field of study).
All applications are to be forwarded under confidential cover in a sealed envelope marked at the upper left hand corner, with the position being applied for and must be accompanied by:
A brief statement by the Candidate reflecting on his/her suitability for the post with particular reference to each of the minimum and other requirements listed in this advertisement.
All Submission should be addressed to:
The Registrar/Council Secretary
Niger State Polytechnic
P.M.B. 01, Zungeru,
Deadline: 9th October, 2012.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Massive Academic Staff Recruitment at Crown-Hill University (90 Positions)
- Massive Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Crown-Hill University (30 Positions)
- Job Openings at Westside Academy
- Registrar at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB)
- Diction Tutor at a Leading Private School - Bradfield Consulting
- Librarian at the Fati Lami Abubakar Institute for Legal and Administrative Studies
- Fresh Job Recruitment at The Lagos State University College of Medicine (LASUCOM)
- Head Teacher at a Day-care/ Nursery School - Excel and Grace Consulting