ICT Vacancy at Upperlink
Posted on: 6 April, 2016
Deadline: 29 April, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Upperlink Limited
Upperlink is an indigenous firm of software developers. The second company in West Africa to obtain a CMMI- Level 3 maturity appraisal and the first in Nigeria to become ICANN accredited.
Due to gradual expansion, our company requires an experienced and motivated Software Developer.
- Building fast, testable, scalable systems, manage latency and caching cleverly is key.
- RESTful API to support the front end client and mobile clients.
- Design robust and loosely coupled application code.
- Meet the deadlines.
- We are looking for an Experienced and Self Motivated Software Developer with at least 2 years experience developing Java, C# .Net and PHP to help join our team.
- He/She should possess strong web application development skills with significant Back-end Development experience, creativity, and an affinity for solving complex problems.
- Must have worked in a team that has previously developed Enterprise Applications.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Upperlink LimitedSimilar Jobs
- General Manager - West Africa at Uber Technology
- Regional Centre Manager at AfriHUB Nigeria Limited
- Sales Roles at Direct Pay Online
- Finance Role at a Renowned Telecommunication Company
- Digital Data Analysts at Transsion Holdings
- Product Development Managers at A Leading ICT Company - Willers Solutions
- Job Opportunities at A Pan African Information Technology and Engineering Company
- IT Associates at Sulfman Consulting Limited