- Provide support to all employees relating to filing, printing, copying, collation and distribution of
- Purchasing of office supplies and stationary for smooth running of the organization
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mails and general emails
- Serves as primary contact for making and serving tea and coffee to guests and managers at the CcHUB.
- Support in closing and locking up of the hub
Event Planning & Scheduling Support:
- Provide support to the facility management team in ensuring that the hub is cleaned and in good shape at all time to host event – this includes but not limited to checking that the restrooms are cleaned up, chairs properly arranged in agreed format, and all beverages, drinks and food for the events are readily prepared
- Coordinates and prepares for meetings and special events by assisting with registrations, ushering of guests, and confirmation, reserving rooms, and arranging for refreshments and necessary equipment.
- Co-ordinates and confirms conference room reservation schedules; sends, receives and distributes and e-mail
- Sorts, distributes, and redirects mail;
- Maintains inventory of office supplies and orders as necessary; operates standard office equipment.
- Carry out vendor prices survey or inquiring about participants’ availability. Other duties may include scheduling appointments and preparing presentation materials where necessary.
Documentation & Others
- Assist the staff team with documentation – This includes storing, organizing, and managing files
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the supervisor
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- OND in Business Administration or a relevant field
- Entry Level
- Proven ability to work under stress in emergencies; flexibility to handle pressure and ability to work in a fast pace work environment
- Excellent administrative, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team oriented work environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work with little or no supervision.