Teachers at Resogade Hall Schools
Posted on: 28 March, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
Resogade Hall Schools, Lekki Lagos is recruiting teachers for the following positions:
- Assistant early years teacher
- Upper basic school class teacher
- Secondary school science teachers
- Basic technology teacher
- Secondary school mathematics teacher
- College mathematics teacher
- To create and manage a caring, supportive, purposeful and stimulating environment which is conducive to children’s learning.
- To plan and prepare lessons in order to deliver the National Curriculum ensuring breadth and balance in all subjects.
- To identify clear teaching objectives and learning outcomes, with appropriate challenge and high expectations.
- To maintain good order and discipline among the pupils, safeguarding their health and safety.
- To organise and manage groups or individual pupils ensuring differentiation of learning needs, reflecting all abilities.
- To plan opportunities to develop the social, emotional and cultural aspects of pupils’ learning.
- To maintain a regular system of monitoring, assessment, record-keeping and reporting of children’s progress.
- To prepare appropriate records for the transfer of pupils.
- To ensure effective use of support staff within the classroom, including parent helpers.
- To participate in staff meetings as required.
- Contribute to the development and co-ordination of a particular area of the curriculum.
- To be part of a whole school team, actively involved in decision-making on the preparation and development of policies and programmes of study, teaching materials, resources, methods of teaching and pastoral arrangements
- Candidates should possess B.Sc, ED, M.Sc + minimum of 2 years experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Executive Assistant for Academic Affairs at the Postgraduate School of Credit and Financial Management (PSCFM)
- HR Officer at Greensprings School
- Head of School at A Prominent Nursery and Primary School
- Provost at the Federal College of Education (Technical) Umunze
- Trinitate Advanced College (TAC) Fresh Job Recruitment
- Vice-Chancellor at Chrisland University
- Job Openings at Yaba College of Technology
- Jobs at Landmark University