Teachers at Resogade Hall Schools
Posted on: 28 March, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
Resogade Hall Schools, Lekki Lagos is recruiting teachers for the following positions:
- Assistant early years teacher
- Upper basic school class teacher
- Secondary school science teachers
- Basic technology teacher
- Secondary school mathematics teacher
- College mathematics teacher
- To create and manage a caring, supportive, purposeful and stimulating environment which is conducive to children’s learning.
- To plan and prepare lessons in order to deliver the National Curriculum ensuring breadth and balance in all subjects.
- To identify clear teaching objectives and learning outcomes, with appropriate challenge and high expectations.
- To maintain good order and discipline among the pupils, safeguarding their health and safety.
- To organise and manage groups or individual pupils ensuring differentiation of learning needs, reflecting all abilities.
- To plan opportunities to develop the social, emotional and cultural aspects of pupils’ learning.
- To maintain a regular system of monitoring, assessment, record-keeping and reporting of children’s progress.
- To prepare appropriate records for the transfer of pupils.
- To ensure effective use of support staff within the classroom, including parent helpers.
- To participate in staff meetings as required.
- Contribute to the development and co-ordination of a particular area of the curriculum.
- To be part of a whole school team, actively involved in decision-making on the preparation and development of policies and programmes of study, teaching materials, resources, methods of teaching and pastoral arrangements
- Candidates should possess B.Sc, ED, M.Sc + minimum of 2 years experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Ongoing Recruitment At The Redeemer's University
- Executive Assistant Vacancy at Lagos Business School
- Massive Academic Staff Recruitment at Crown-Hill University (90 Positions)
- Massive Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Crown-Hill University (30 Positions)
- Job Openings at Westside Academy
- Registrar at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB)
- Diction Tutor at a Leading Private School - Bradfield Consulting
- Librarian at the Fati Lami Abubakar Institute for Legal and Administrative Studies