Job Vacancy in an International School via EZ37
Posted on: 24 March, 2016
Deadline: 29 March, 2016
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at EZ37 Solutions
EZ37 Solutions Limited, is recruiting on behalf of its client, an International School, to fill the position below:
Primary Purpose of the job:
- To lead and manage the school To ensure the achievement of excellent educational standards To promote and safeguard the welfare of children.
- Ethos and Vision Promote a culture of encouragement, support and challenge in order to achieve each child's full potential and the highest possible educational standards Ensure the School's vision is understood by all and implemented. Translate this vision into agreed objectives and operational plans which will promote and sustain school improvement Strategic Management.
- Promote creativity, innovation and the use of appropriate new technologies to achieve excellence Leadership and Management.
- Develop, motivate and lead all staff to achieve the highest professional standards.
- Build a collaborative learning culture within the School and actively engage with other primary and secondary schools and other agencies to build an effective learning community.
- Maintain and develop our existing community links.
- Manage change effectively.
- Manage the School finances effectively working closely with relevant stakeholders, proactively seek further funding opportunities as required.
- Ensure job descriptions and performance management for all staff are based on clear roles and responsibilities, reviewed at least annually and consistent with current conditions of employment.
- Ensure all policies are kept up to date, working closely with teaching staff, and the Governing Council representative.
- Maintain sound procedures for the security, supervision and maintenance of the School environment ensuring that all health and safety regulations are met.
- Manage your own personal professional development whilst ensuring the well-being of and a good work/life balance for all personnel.
- Ensure that all responsibilities delegated by the Governing Body are carried out.
- Ensure the school premises are fit for purpose for current and future needs including any site development etc?
- Undertake other such duties as may be reasonably expected Teaching, Learning, Curriculum and Standards
- Lead in the design and implementation of a curriculum, which inspires and engages all pupils.
- Ensure a consistent and continuous school-wide focus on pupil assessment and achievement, using appropriate data and benchmarks to set, monitor, track and evaluate individual pupil progress.
- Challenge and remedy under-performance.
- Ensure exemplary standards of behaviour and attendance.
- Monitor, evaluate and review classroom practice and promote improvement strategies; aim for outstanding standards of learning and teaching at all times Managing Resources.
- Advise the governing body on the formulation of the annual budget in order that the school secures its objectives.
- Plan, manage and monitor the curriculum within the agreed budget, setting appropriate priorities for expenditure allocating funds and ensuring effective administration control o Ensure the regular monitoring of the budget.
- Ensure that financial regulations are adhered to. Ensure that the allocation and use of classrooms provides a positive learning environment that promotes the highest achievements for all including health and safety Monitor and evaluate value for money.
- A Degree in Education is compulsory.
- Minimum of 5 years teaching experience.
- Must have at least 3 of which must have been in a middle management position.
- Experience of the English national curriculum is essential.
Method of Application
To apply, visit EZ37 Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about EZ37 SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Principal at the University of Port Harcourt
- Experienced English Teachers at Noble Hall Academy
- Job Vacancy at The American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Job Openings at Grundtvig International Secondary School
- Class Teachers at Toyrem Schools
- Teaching Jobs at Roemichs International School
- Massive Academic & Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Landmark University
- Job Vacancies at Mictec International School