Job at Customer Contact Solutions Nigeria Limited (CCSNL)
Posted on: 17 March, 2016
Deadline: 14 April, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Customer Contact Solutions Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Customer Contact Solutions Nigeria Limited (CCSNL) is a system integrator and BPO (Business Process Outsourcer) that provides technology and business solutions that help Organizations stay ahead as well as setting it apart from its competitors. Our Solutions improve Customer Engagement through Contact Centre Solutions and Communications Operations, and Microsoft CRM Solutions. We have 10 years industry experience, and 2009 winner of the Frost and Sullivan award for Best practice for Business Development Leadership.
- Work towards sales targets and sell client’s products and services such as telecommunications services, media content, etc.
- On outbound projects agents are required to perform cold-calls or will contact potential customers who may have shown an interest in the product on offer or have maybe requested a quotation.
- With regards to the product/service on sale, answering participant questions, as well as question participants to obtain full understanding of what information is being requested,
- Providing quality customer service on every call.
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate working proficiency with MS Office Apps
- Multilingual (Professional proficiency: English and another Nigerian Language.
- Good Knowledge of Customer Service
- A passion for solving problems and providing solutions.
- Emotional Intelligence.
- Good Knowledge retention
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and fast learner
- Calm under Pressure
- Effective Communication
- Join our team of young smart individuals.
- Equal opportunity work culture
- N40,000 per month (and additional benefits)
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications with CV in Doc or Docx format attached to the mail and at least two paragraph cover letter on the body of the mail telling us why you are the ideal candidate for the role. Application subject should be CCA CAMPAIGN and should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to the HR Manager
Note: All applicants that do not follow the instructions for application will not be shortlisted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Customer Contact Solutions LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Procurement Officer at Leadhire Limited
- IT Support Officer at IRW Nigeria
- Graduate HR Intern at Martyns Consulting
- FMCG Sales Representatives at Rovedana Limited
- Finance Manager at Edge Business Concept Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Rhabe Ventures Limited
- Public Relations Manager at C&F Porter Novelli
- Data Entry Officer at Stresert Services Limited