Graduate Job in a Real Estate & Property Management Firm via Pruvia
Posted on: 14 March, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Pruvia Integrated Limited
Pruvia Human Resource Management is currently recruiting to fill the position Marketing Executives &for our esteem client that are into Real Estate & Property Management.
The Marketng Executive will be responsible for providing marketing support to the company and assist with the implementation of the marketing strategy with specific objectives and targets as agreed.
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for specific market promotions/campaigns as may be directed by the Chief Marketing Manager (e.g. venue specific campaigns and market storms or promotional events.
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities include the following of Marketing Executives
- • Identify market opportunities and close new business deals in accordance with corporate goals.
- • To support the overall marketing objectives of the company both externally and internally.
- • Build new clientele and maintain continuous business relationship.
- • Generate and manage calls and prepare daily report.
- • Ensure consistent high standards of service and commitment to customer total experience are met by team members.
- • Maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions and prepares periodic reports on achievements
- • Prospect for potential clients and turn this into increased business (sales).
- • Manage Day to day business calls and marketing of the company’s products/services.
- • Execute marketing campaigns and analyze performance that leverage behavioral interest profiling to drive new client acquisition & sales revenue
- • Drive campaign management for client acquisition programs across multiple channels
- 1-3 years experience in marketing/sales ( Applicants with over 3 years Experience in Real Estate/ Property Management will also be Consider for the position of a Supervisor)
- He/She must possess OND any Discipline
- Excellent customer relationship and management.
- Good Microsoft Office, excel and power point usage.
- Must be 23 years old and above
- Applicants must be reside within Lagos Mainland(Ikeja, Ogba,Maryland, Anthony, Surulere etc)
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with their valid addresses and contact numbers included. the subject of your application should the job Title
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Pruvia Integrated LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Key Account Manager at AVID HR Consulting
- Jobs at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Human Resource Manager at Platinum Careers
- Massive Recruitment at Workforce Group
- Facilities and Fleet Manager at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Job Opportunities at Proten International
- Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Latest Jobs at Ascentech Services Ltd