Bharti Airtel intends to protect its business sensitive information by implementing the controls pertaining to People, Process and Technology.
These are achieved by implementing information security policies, procedures and practices within various business processes, product/services and employee activities across all functions and lines of business.
This job is required to ensure the on-ground enforcement and continual monitoring of security operations within all Airtel money functions, strategic partners and other third parties in the defined OpCos.
It encompasses security operations within Data Centres, providing support for managed security services and New Product Development (NPD)
- supporting business and technology teams by evaluating security related aspects of critical services in Airtel Money
- assessment of the solutions and services platform
- monitoring of ongoing IT & NW security projects
- application security;
- facilitating Internal and External IT audits & helping the operations team during on-ground closure of the audit observations;
- carry out investigations and forensics;
- assessment of the risks that may lead to breach of confidentiality and business disruptions;
- implementing process/technology controls to mitigate the identified risks; closely interacting with respective security heads in other OpCos;
- reviewing fraud management activities done by operations teams;
- collaborating with functions to roll-out security policies and procedures;
- ensuring availability of appropriate security IM, GSDs, and system-level implementation procedures in association with system-owners;
- owning the responsibility of ensuring ISMS implementation and successful certification (ISO 27001 and 22301) once undertaken in the airtel locations;
- reviewing functional implementation of security through ISWG and respective function heads within OpCos;
- mitigation of the risks that may arise out of Third Parties and eventually ensuring compliance to BTSP;
- preparing the dashboards for top management review,
- managing the OpCo-wide security override function, according central security approvals after evaluating associated risks;
- supporting BCP/DR activities; ensuring implementations of security controls at the critical processing areas such as shared services (RA, CSD, Finance, HR and SCM);
- monitoring compliance artefacts supporting partner security SLAs; and institutionalizing Customer Privacy Framework.