New Vacancy at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
Posted on: 8 March, 2016
Deadline: 18 March, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL) is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. We focus on three key areas; Human Resource Management, People Placement and Learning & Development
Job Description :
To increase the company’s market share by implementing aggressive customer-acquisition strategies – focused on growth and positive feedback from existing and potential customers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences and needs to identify potential markets and factors affecting product/service demand.
- Conduct research on consumer opinions and marketing strategies, collaborating with marketing professionals, statisticians and other professionals.
- Develop and implement procedures for identifying advertising needs.
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, product & services and method of marketing and distribution.
- Prepare reports of findings, while making recommendations.
- Measure and assess customer satisfaction.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communication programmes and strategies.
- Seek and provide information to help organisation determine its position in the marketplace.
- Conduct market survey on competitors and propose strategies for staying ahead
- Define and develop target segments
- Meeting with clients to negotiate and agree on terms of reference.
- Provide advice on business decisions
- Confer with other departments to identify trends and key group interests and concerns
Required Skills and Competencies
- Functional Competencies
- Statistical Analysis
- Research and Data Management
- Critical Thinking
- Analytical and Numeric
- Business and Management
- Commercial Awareness
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Customer Orientation
- Work Planning
- A relevant first degree
- MBA, Professional qualification in a statistical related course is a plus
- Interpersonal Relations
- Creative Problem Solving
- Ability to drive
- Attention to Detail
Method of Application
To apply, visit RIL Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Learning and Development Facilitators/Trainers at Career Prime
- Graduate Analyst/Trainee at HT-Limited
- Jobs at Stern & Kay Consulting Limited
- Accounts/Operations Officer at Bellforte Consulting
- Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Customer Service Representative Recruitment (Hausa Speaking)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Oscar Temple
- Head of Sales at a Holding Company - MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Consulting Macro-Economist at Genesis Analytics