New Vacancy at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
Posted on: 8 March, 2016
Deadline: 18 March, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Resource Intermediaries Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL) is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. We focus on three key areas; Human Resource Management, People Placement and Learning & Development
Job Description :
To increase the company’s market share by implementing aggressive customer-acquisition strategies – focused on growth and positive feedback from existing and potential customers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences and needs to identify potential markets and factors affecting product/service demand.
- Conduct research on consumer opinions and marketing strategies, collaborating with marketing professionals, statisticians and other professionals.
- Develop and implement procedures for identifying advertising needs.
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, product & services and method of marketing and distribution.
- Prepare reports of findings, while making recommendations.
- Measure and assess customer satisfaction.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communication programmes and strategies.
- Seek and provide information to help organisation determine its position in the marketplace.
- Conduct market survey on competitors and propose strategies for staying ahead
- Define and develop target segments
- Meeting with clients to negotiate and agree on terms of reference.
- Provide advice on business decisions
- Confer with other departments to identify trends and key group interests and concerns
Required Skills and Competencies
- Functional Competencies
- Statistical Analysis
- Research and Data Management
- Critical Thinking
- Analytical and Numeric
- Business and Management
- Commercial Awareness
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Customer Orientation
- Work Planning
- A relevant first degree
- MBA, Professional qualification in a statistical related course is a plus
- Interpersonal Relations
- Creative Problem Solving
- Ability to drive
- Attention to Detail
Method of Application
To apply, visit RIL Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Resource Intermediaries LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Product/Brand Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Psychologist at Protege Management
- Accounts Clerk at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Junior Digital Designer / Graphic Designer (Photoshop) at Oscar Temple
- Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Business Development Executives at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Expert, Business Plan Development at Aquarian Consult Limited