Graduate Job at Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 8 March, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Halliburton Energy Services
Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited - In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
- Under broad direction, responsible for the development and implementation of the drilling fluids, completion fluids and / or Surface Solutions system recommendations, work process procedures and well bore management practices used in providing a complete well bore management solution to the client.
- Provides primarily remote supervision of the Field Service Representatives and Service Supervisors assigned to his projects, and the direct supervision of Technical Professionals.
- Oversees the post-well audit process and is responsible for delivering to the client all information relevant to management of the well bore construction process.
- Ensures top quality service delivery from Technical Professionals, Field Service Representatives and Service Supervisors.
- Skills are typically acquired through a High School diploma or equivalent, undergraduate degree preferred and 2 years of experience in the Senior Technical Professional role which includes experience in all the requirements for that role and management experience.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Halliburton Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Halliburton Energy ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Drilling Job at Mosra Enerji Limited
- Document Controllers at Jagal Group
- Business Development Role at a Leading Servicing Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Engineering Job Vacancy at Hobark International Limited
- Fresh Job Vacancy at JAGAL Group
- Engineering Jobs at Onstream Group
- Graduate Jobs at an Oil And Gas Firm - Integrated Corporate Services Ltd
- Graduate and Experienced Jobs at Russelsmith