Job Vacancy at Pan-African Spark
Posted on: 8 March, 2016
Deadline: 25 March, 2016
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Pan-African Spark
Pan-African Spark is an organisation, with the unique mandate to promote and accelerate entreprenuerial excellence! The Pan-African Spark! offers the platform to encourage, educate and accelerate entrepreneurship whilst celebrating exceptional entrepreneurial giants. We create and monitor a sustainable ecosystem to train social & tech entrepreneurs, guiding development and financing of businesses.
Job reference number: PAS CC001
- A Content Creator is required in our Abia state office. To work under the Magazine Unit of the organisation. The Content Creator reports to the Chief Operating Officer (COO) & Editor.
- Experience is preferred although not very essential. Candidate must have excellent communication skills, be flexible and have a positive attitude and ready to work under advanced environments.
- Write Press releases and Press statements.
- Create content for our quarterly magazine and social media platforms.
- Create unique content suitable for different classes of readers.
- Properly engage Social Media audience in discussions.
- The hours required are 40 hours per week.
- Must have had similar work experience and resides in Abia.
- Advanced Microsoft Office and typing skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Advanced letter and business proposal writing skills.
- A certificate in Mass communication/communication Arts, Journalism, English/Literary studies and related fields will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their cover letter and résumé to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Job title and reference number as caption of your email.
Note: While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Pan-African SparkSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at MediaVision Limited
- Office Manager/Secretary at Monkey Media Limited
- Investment Writers at Relentless Investment Research, LLC
- Architects at Maxima Integrated Media
- Accountants at Systems Intelligenz
- Job Vacancies at the Nigerian NewsDirect Newspaper
- Social Media/Content Developers at MediaVision Limited
- Sales Managers at a Leading Media Firm - Stresert Services Limited