Nairtime is the largest provider of Airtime Credit Services in the African and Middle East region. We power XtraTime for MTN in Nigeria, Ghana, Benin, Zambia, Uganda and Afghanistan. We perform millions of transactions daily, enabling subscribers to communicate always and Mobile Operators to increase their airtime revenues.
The company is looking for an experienced Project Delivery Manager who will support all ongoing management and delivery of internal and external client projects within the telecommunication industry. He / She will ensure high-quality deliverables and best customer satisfaction within time and budget. The Project Delivery Manager is expected to travel extensively.
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Take full ownership of the project from specification gathering to delivery in accordance with the Prince2 and ITIL best practices
- Interaction with tier 1 & 2 Mobile Network Operators for scope definition and Business Processes Management
- Governance of the whole project including tasks delivered by the different MNO's teams (IT, CRM, Revenue Assurance...etc) and third party vendors, issue and risk monitoring for weekly reporting to stakeholders and change management
- Clear and accurate reporting to all stakeholders throughout the project, monitoring progress against the project plan
- Maintenance of resource plans, identification of resource gaps and formulation of mitigation plans
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders (account manager, product manager, IT teams, client PMO...etc)
- Management of quality assurance and product testing, ensuring a high customer satisfaction
- Ensuring best practices are enforced for the development of the company's products and other IT Services.
- Mentoring and participating in the development of the service delivery team
- First-line Technical troubleshooting
Desired Skills and Experience:
The ideal candidate must meet the following:
- At least 5 years experience in Project Delivery Management in the telecommunications & IT sectors. Experience in system integration in BSS/OSS areas such as Billing, CRM, Revenue Assurance, mediation etc is advantageous
- Good understanding of networks
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Telecommunications or any related course
- PMP and ITIL Certification is a big advantage
- Proven track record in delivering complex projects to tier 1 & 2 MNOs in accordance with the Prince2 and ITIL requirements
- Very strong analytical skills and excellent command in both written and verbal communication
- Attitude to deliver with quality on time. Client-centric and result-oriented individual
- Possesses multi-tasking, planning and organizational skills on tactical and strategic levels
- Good command of the English language.
- Willingness to travel up to 100% during project implementation phases
Method of Application
Interested applicants should go to Workable to apply for this position
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale