Job Position at Stylesbrough Limited
Posted on: 7 March, 2016
Deadline: 11 March, 2016
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Coliseum
Stylesbrough Limited, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the position of:
- Devise marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing product awareness and increasing sales and profits.
- Plan, organize, and execute marketing programs that will drive brand loyalty.
- Act as the point persons for outside, inside and sales teams.
- Track market and company sales performance.
- Generate leads and drive sales.
- Gather and report customer intelligence to sales teams.
- Develop marketing plans.
- Support all company initiatives, give actionable feedback, share best practices and serve as advocate and information source for company.
- Manage marketing budgets.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities.
- Assist the Marketing Manager in digital marketing activities such as email marketing, facebook and other social media marketing etc.
- HND/B.Sc in Marketing
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Advanced research skills.
- Good analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Knowledge and experience with social media marketing.
- A self-motivated individual who can meet deadlines and achieve goals.
- Some experience and/or knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ColiseumSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Jobs at E'sorae Luxury
- Human Resources Officer at Audacious Business Concept
- B2B Manager at FADAC Resources (FRS)
- Regional Sales Manager at Pamaks Solutions
- Social Media Representatives at Poise and Etiquette
- Retail Interior Designer at a Multinational Retail Chain - eRecruiter Nigeria
- Showroom Manager at Fadac Resources
- Consultant: Market/Entry & Business Development at a Global Trading Company