Songhai Health Trust Limited (SHTL) is a Health Maintenance Organization incorporated on the 8th of June 2001 for the business of providing managed healthcare service to public and private sector employers, employees and individuals under a prepaid arrangement via the use of in-house clinics and a network of primary, secondary and specialist (tertiary) hospital spread all over the country. SHTL is one of the few duly licensed National Health Maintenance Organization by the National Health Insurance Scheme.
1 Receive calls from members or employer groups and providers and prospective clients
2 To receive calls from providers and have first call resolution on pre-authorization queries for limited and straight forward cases or route the query to the correct department for call resolution
3 To receive Employer group calls and to resolve queries relating to the specific group or members within the group and route the query to the correct department for call resolution in the more complex cases
4 To receive and resolve all member related calls and to ensure that all complaints and queries are resolved on first call resolution or escalate the query for resolution
5 To receive calls from prospective clients and re-route the calls to the Sales and Distribution department ensuring that het prospective clients receive the best service
6 To log enquiries for all calls relating to registered providers, Clients and members
7 To follow up on specific cases as distributed by the manager to ensure a value added service offering
8 To adhere to and live the organizational values
• Candidate must be a registered nurse and midwife
• B.Sc. Nursing and additional medical qualification will be an added advantage
• Candidate must have minimum of 3 years medical experience including 2 years in similar role in a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)
• Candidate must have Clinical or General Nursing and Insurance Call Centre experience
• Candidate must have advanced knowledge of NHIS regulatory guidelines, Medical Global Best Practices, Health Insurance, Products and Processes, and Scheme Rules.
• Excellent organizational, communication (verbal and written), listening skills and attention to detail.
• Candidate must be very proficient in Microsoft office packages
• Good organizational and planning capabilities
• Innovative and quick thinking capabilities
• Decision Making skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Adaptive, expertise, Result-Oriented, Relationship Skill
• Working with people
• Must be a good collaborator/Team player
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below